Menu icon Foundation

Developer | Best, Netherlands

Joomla professional

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Rene Kreijveld commented on Christian Matthias's post almost 6 years

I'm also working on a master template based on Foundation 5 and Joomla 3.2.x. I have adopted many of the best solutions found in Joomla master templates.

In my master template I have implemented features like load modernizr, Font Awesome, merge Javascripts and CSS and so on. I also setup the necessary template parameters to load (and optionally merge) the Foundation javascripts. I will try to put my code on Github later today.

Currently I am working on template overrides to have Joomla output html code that is optimised for the Foundation css classes.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Christian Matthias's post almost 6 years

I'm also working on a master template based on Foundation 5 and Joomla 3.2.x. I have adopted many of the best solutions found in Joomla master templates.

In my master template I have implemented features like load modernizr, Font Awesome, merge Javascripts and CSS and so on. I also setup the necessary template parameters to load (and optionally merge) the Foundation javascripts. I will try to put my code on Github later today.

Currently I am working on template overrides to have Joomla output html code that is optimised for the Foundation css classes.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content