Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Justin Graber commented on Justin Graber's post 6 months

So I managed to track it down the SVG logo in the header that was adding margin or padding or something. When I replaced it with a PNG, it works fine now. Not sure what the issue was but can live with the PNG.

Justin Graber commented on Justin Graber's post 9 months

Forgive me for my ignorance here but I'm mostly a front-end designer unaware of the 'magic' of how this all works. Searching brings up what appears to be hundreds of "node_modules" folders, mostly in individual projects from what i can tell. I'm assuming you mean some master copy somewhere, but I'm unsure of where to find it.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Justin Graber's post 6 months

So I managed to track it down the SVG logo in the header that was adding margin or padding or something. When I replaced it with a PNG, it works fine now. Not sure what the issue was but can live with the PNG.

You commented on Justin Graber's post 9 months

Forgive me for my ignorance here but I'm mostly a front-end designer unaware of the 'magic' of how this all works. Searching brings up what appears to be hundreds of "node_modules" folders, mostly in individual projects from what i can tell. I'm assuming you mean some master copy somewhere, but I'm unsure of where to find it.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content