Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Andrew Ayala commented on Andrew Ayala's post over 1 year

Ok, I'm stupid, but I'm still blaming Outlook. To top align multiple columns in a row in Outlook, add the valign attribute set to top to each column. Like this: <columns valign="top">

Andrew Ayala commented on Andrew Ayala's post over 3 years

Rafi, thanks for your reply! Your example is kind of the direct opposite of what I'm hoping to do. I want the accordion tab to be a row of cells. And only ONE of those cells activates the accordion. I've attached a couple of quick wire frames that might help. Or might just be more confusing.
Thanks,Andrew.

Posts Followed

Replies
  • gulp-html2txt

By David Diomede

texttext only

I am trying to add&nbsp;gulp-html2txt to the stack, but when I add I get Errors: "The following tasks did not complete: default, build, &lt;anonymous&gt; Did you forget to signal async completion?" &nbsp; Here is my gulp file. I'm not sure what I'm mi... (continued)

Last Reply by fataxef vpslists about 1 year ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Andrew Ayala's post over 1 year

Ok, I'm stupid, but I'm still blaming Outlook. To top align multiple columns in a row in Outlook, add the valign attribute set to top to each column. Like this: <columns valign="top">

You commented on Andrew Ayala's post over 3 years

Rafi, thanks for your reply! Your example is kind of the direct opposite of what I'm hoping to do. I want the accordion tab to be a row of cells. And only ONE of those cells activates the accordion. I've attached a couple of quick wire frames that might help. Or might just be more confusing.
Thanks,Andrew.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content