Menu icon Foundation

Developer | Ann Arbor, MI

My Posts

My Comments

Jay Kent commented on Robin Cox's post almost 6 years

I ended up just pointing one directory further in "jquery" to "bower_components/jquery/dist/jquery.js"

Jay Kent commented on Jay Kent's post almost 6 years

Yes, looking at the 'kitchen sink' index file that is included in the bower_components directory, "bower_components/jquery/jquery.js" is the path but jquery.js is not there.

I just ended up pointing to the jquery.js file in the "bower_components/jquery/dist/" directory.

Jay Kent commented on Robin Cox's post almost 6 years

after creating the project, are you running 'compass watch'? That should create the /stylesheets with the sass compiled into the .css file.

I too am running into the same issue with jQuery though. Just opening the included index.html I get jQuery undefined.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Robin Cox's post almost 6 years

I ended up just pointing one directory further in "jquery" to "bower_components/jquery/dist/jquery.js"

You commented on Jay Kent's post almost 6 years

Yes, looking at the 'kitchen sink' index file that is included in the bower_components directory, "bower_components/jquery/jquery.js" is the path but jquery.js is not there.

I just ended up pointing to the jquery.js file in the "bower_components/jquery/dist/" directory.

You commented on Robin Cox's post almost 6 years

after creating the project, are you running 'compass watch'? That should create the /stylesheets with the sass compiled into the .css file.

I too am running into the same issue with jQuery though. Just opening the included index.html I get jQuery undefined.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content