Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Roberto Segura commented on Christian Matthias's post almost 6 years

Hi Christian,

first take the time required to understand the tools you want to use. Saying things like:

"I HATE the design of templates and modules positions."
"The grid is always vertical in design... never horizontal. The modules are always vertical hardly ever horizontal. "

suggest that you don't know what are you talking about. You hate templates? What templates? All the existing Joomla templates? Grid is not always vertical, grid is whatever you design it.

I think you made your own idea about how Joomla! works without wasting 1 hour to see how really works.

Your Twitter message: "Ok. So how I disable bootstrap?"

Is really funny. Sure, you didn't waste time knowing Joomla!, you didn't waste time reviewing how previous Zurb integrations do it but you want others to waste their time to do the job for you or explain you in 140 chars how to do it.

Don't ask advice if you already know everything.

Roberto Segura commented on Christian Matthias's post almost 6 years

Hi Christian,

I think it's a great idea to combine both. If siegeengine is not enojgh information you maybe can contact Antony Doyle to ask him.

Some days ago René @renekreijveld said that he was starting his own project for Zurb5. So maybe you can also talk with him.

Joomla is deeply tied to Twitter Bootstrap but we willl be happy to help in any issue you found undecoupling bootstrap from core. So if you find not overridable please report it.

I agree that Zurb + Joomla is an awesome mix.

Good luck and keep us notified about your progress.

Feel free to contact me on Twitter @phproberto

Thanks!

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Christian Matthias's post almost 6 years

Hi Christian,

first take the time required to understand the tools you want to use. Saying things like:

"I HATE the design of templates and modules positions."
"The grid is always vertical in design... never horizontal. The modules are always vertical hardly ever horizontal. "

suggest that you don't know what are you talking about. You hate templates? What templates? All the existing Joomla templates? Grid is not always vertical, grid is whatever you design it.

I think you made your own idea about how Joomla! works without wasting 1 hour to see how really works.

Your Twitter message: "Ok. So how I disable bootstrap?"

Is really funny. Sure, you didn't waste time knowing Joomla!, you didn't waste time reviewing how previous Zurb integrations do it but you want others to waste their time to do the job for you or explain you in 140 chars how to do it.

Don't ask advice if you already know everything.

You commented on Christian Matthias's post almost 6 years

Hi Christian,

I think it's a great idea to combine both. If siegeengine is not enojgh information you maybe can contact Antony Doyle to ask him.

Some days ago René @renekreijveld said that he was starting his own project for Zurb5. So maybe you can also talk with him.

Joomla is deeply tied to Twitter Bootstrap but we willl be happy to help in any issue you found undecoupling bootstrap from core. So if you find not overridable please report it.

I agree that Zurb + Joomla is an awesome mix.

Good luck and keep us notified about your progress.

Feel free to contact me on Twitter @phproberto

Thanks!

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content