Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Range Slider in Foundation 6

By mpaa

range silderfoundation6

I have problem with range slider. I can't move it. When I change number in input, everything is fine, but I can't move it. Where can be the problem? Below is my code:    (Of course, I include also $(document).foundation(); )  ... (continued)

Last Reply by mpaa over 2 years ago

My Comments

mpaa commented on mpaa's post over 2 years

Thanks for the answer. I think this may be a problem of different dependencies, because this slider is a part of a huge project, and I use Django, and Angular and I use many different scripts and libraries. It's impossible to show the whole code - it is not yet in production, only local version. 
Unfortunately, the console does not return any errors. 
Thanks for trying to help!

mpaa commented on mpaa's post over 2 years

Thanks for answer. I want to display a dropdown on the left side (because my button is on the right side of the page). So I use left: -260% to achieve this effect. 

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on mpaa's post over 2 years

Thanks for the answer. I think this may be a problem of different dependencies, because this slider is a part of a huge project, and I use Django, and Angular and I use many different scripts and libraries. It's impossible to show the whole code - it is not yet in production, only local version. 
Unfortunately, the console does not return any errors. 
Thanks for trying to help!

You commented on mpaa's post over 2 years

Thanks for answer. I want to display a dropdown on the left side (because my button is on the right side of the page). So I use left: -260% to achieve this effect. 

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content