Menu icon Foundation

Designer | Corning, NY

My Posts

My Comments

Brian Hewitt commented on Brian Hewitt's post almost 3 years

I think I've answered my own question here, but I could use some confirmation.

I'm using 'grid-col-size', which doesn't actually exist -- I was thinking of 'grid-column-size' from the float grid, but I believe I need to use 'flex-grid-column' instead. Is that the right way to do this?

Brian Hewitt commented on Philip Feldmann's post almost 3 years

Thanks for your replies about customizing output. I'm going back in to have a look at the SASS option. I did install via NPM, so the components were all there. I think my main sticking point was that I was using @import for grabbing Foundation partials, instead of using @include for utilizing the component mixins. That obviously makes a big difference (including not pulling in the reset, which was a dependency of some partial that I was using). I suspect that'll work for me

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Brian Hewitt's post almost 3 years

I think I've answered my own question here, but I could use some confirmation.

I'm using 'grid-col-size', which doesn't actually exist -- I was thinking of 'grid-column-size' from the float grid, but I believe I need to use 'flex-grid-column' instead. Is that the right way to do this?

You commented on Philip Feldmann's post almost 3 years

Thanks for your replies about customizing output. I'm going back in to have a look at the SASS option. I did install via NPM, so the components were all there. I think my main sticking point was that I was using @import for grabbing Foundation partials, instead of using @include for utilizing the component mixins. That obviously makes a big difference (including not pulling in the reset, which was a dependency of some partial that I was using). I suspect that'll work for me

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content