Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

GO commented on GO's post about 3 years

I just want to add another solution that could be suitable as well, I could have different index files for each e-mail.
Such as index_inscription.html (which includes the inscription.partial), then have a index_passwordRecovery.html (with the password.recovery partial inside and so on...
And once all is set, just run the build command and generate all the inlined version, that could be as well a solution. Is there a way to do that ?
I'm just looking for a way to save time, so if what I want to do isn't possible, please share your ideas if you have some.
Thanks

GO commented on GO's post about 3 years

Honestly, I haven't thought about doing it this way. I might give a try and maybe apply the css using a class. Then using a media query to set the width of the columns according the size of the viewport.

I'll let you know...

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on GO's post about 3 years

I just want to add another solution that could be suitable as well, I could have different index files for each e-mail.
Such as index_inscription.html (which includes the inscription.partial), then have a index_passwordRecovery.html (with the password.recovery partial inside and so on...
And once all is set, just run the build command and generate all the inlined version, that could be as well a solution. Is there a way to do that ?
I'm just looking for a way to save time, so if what I want to do isn't possible, please share your ideas if you have some.
Thanks

You commented on GO's post about 3 years

Honestly, I haven't thought about doing it this way. I might give a try and maybe apply the css using a class. Then using a media query to set the width of the columns according the size of the viewport.

I'll let you know...

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content