Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Andrew Gray commented on Brandon L Shinholser's post almost 3 years

Hi, I would love to be able to get a production file without the compression. The compression seems to be causing problems for me. For example, if I send my Zurb-Compressed file as-is through Litmus, I get some strange artifacts, such as a '/td>' showing up as text in one spot, and some unintended text colors in buttons. But if I check the box in the Litmus interface to 'inline' my test email (which it already is through the Zurb stack) the test email looks perfect with no problems, A key thing to note is that Litmus UN-compresses the file when it inlines before sending, so that's where I would like to start trouble-shooting in the Zurb stack.
Running 'foundation watch' does not process the SASS files for me, so if there are other options I would love to hear them. Of course 'npm run build' works fine except for the issues noted above.
Thank you so much for your help!
UPDATE: I ran my Zurb production file through an online un-compressor and sent it through Litmus and it rendered perfectly. I guess the email clients can't process my compressed file correctly. So if I can disable compression in the stack then I'll be golden.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Brandon L Shinholser's post almost 3 years

Hi, I would love to be able to get a production file without the compression. The compression seems to be causing problems for me. For example, if I send my Zurb-Compressed file as-is through Litmus, I get some strange artifacts, such as a '/td>' showing up as text in one spot, and some unintended text colors in buttons. But if I check the box in the Litmus interface to 'inline' my test email (which it already is through the Zurb stack) the test email looks perfect with no problems, A key thing to note is that Litmus UN-compresses the file when it inlines before sending, so that's where I would like to start trouble-shooting in the Zurb stack.
Running 'foundation watch' does not process the SASS files for me, so if there are other options I would love to hear them. Of course 'npm run build' works fine except for the issues noted above.
Thank you so much for your help!
UPDATE: I ran my Zurb production file through an online un-compressor and sent it through Litmus and it rendered perfectly. I guess the email clients can't process my compressed file correctly. So if I can disable compression in the stack then I'll be golden.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content