margin-right: auto;
height: auto;
min-height: 0;
margin-left: auto;
border: 1px solid #cacaca;
}
}

Daniel commented on Luke C's post about 3 years

The reveal modal initialization moves the actual modal html to the end of the body tag (you can witness this in a number of modal examples). Not sure why that would be causing it to appear down there though, as the initialization also hides it from sight.Could there be a problem with some css styling not allowing it to be hidden? Or maybe you're isolating the Foundation framework to a specific portion of the body? (and therefore not extending to the end of the body tag)Also, is your controller being attached inside the modal div? I haven't played around with angular1 to know how if there would be a problem moving dom elements after attaching a controller.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Daniel's post about 3 years

I manually fixed it by including the following styling in my project:
@media screen and (max-width: 29.9375em) {
#myModal {
top: 100px;
left: 0px;
margin-right: auto;
height: auto;
min-height: 0;
border: 1px solid #cacaca;
}
}

You commented on Luke C's post about 3 years

The reveal modal initialization moves the actual modal html to the end of the body tag (you can witness this in a number of modal examples). Not sure why that would be causing it to appear down there though, as the initialization also hides it from sight.Could there be a problem with some css styling not allowing it to be hidden? Or maybe you're isolating the Foundation framework to a specific portion of the body? (and therefore not extending to the end of the body tag)Also, is your controller being attached inside the modal div? I haven't played around with angular1 to know how if there would be a problem moving dom elements after attaching a controller.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content