Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Sass Breakpoint Mixin

By YH

Sassbreakpointsmixinsfoundation 6

Why is @include breakpoint(small only) {} not working? I dont get how the Sass Mixins should work correctly. Says it should be like: .element { // Only affects medium screens and smaller @include breakpoint(medium down) { } // Only affects medi... (continued)

Last Reply by Bryan 12 days ago

My Comments

YH commented on YH's post over 2 years

Yeah had an error in terminal, fixed it and now it works great, really like this feature!Thanks,

YH commented on YH's post over 2 years

Alright thanks, but where can I change the speed of the transition, change to ease-in, set a delay etc. Is this also possible with a MUI attribute?

YH commented on Tim Logemann's post almost 3 years

Hmm, that link is dead now, I saw the data-transition="overlap" but that doesn't seem to work for me. If someone could link me that fix again would be great! For now I will try to fix it with my own code. 
Edit: Got it working with that codepen by Brandon too, thanks!

YH commented on YH's post almost 3 years

Thanks Joshua, I am not using Sass but I found out the correct way to change it in the CSS file.
I changed large size 1px so iPad landscape is not seen as large anymore. This way the responsive menu etc trigger on iPad.

CSS:
.foundation-mq {

font-family: "small=0em&medium=40em&large=64.063em&xlarge=75em&xxlarge=90em"; }

Posts Followed

Replies
  • F6 offcanvas overlap

By Tim Logemann

foundation 6offcanvasoverlap

In Foundation 5 getting the offcanvas to overlap instead of push was really easy. In Foundation 6 not so much, the Foundation 5 way doesn't work anymore (like I expected) and there are no signs of this on the docs. Is it still possible to get the offca... (continued)

Last Reply by YH almost 3 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on YH's post over 2 years

Yeah had an error in terminal, fixed it and now it works great, really like this feature!Thanks,

You commented on YH's post over 2 years

Alright thanks, but where can I change the speed of the transition, change to ease-in, set a delay etc. Is this also possible with a MUI attribute?

You commented on Tim Logemann's post almost 3 years

Hmm, that link is dead now, I saw the data-transition="overlap" but that doesn't seem to work for me. If someone could link me that fix again would be great! For now I will try to fix it with my own code. 
Edit: Got it working with that codepen by Brandon too, thanks!

You commented on YH's post almost 3 years

Thanks Joshua, I am not using Sass but I found out the correct way to change it in the CSS file.
I changed large size 1px so iPad landscape is not seen as large anymore. This way the responsive menu etc trigger on iPad.

CSS:
.foundation-mq {

font-family: "small=0em&medium=40em&large=64.063em&xlarge=75em&xxlarge=90em"; }

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content