Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

hector_sapien commented on CampSafari's post over 5 years

If I understand your question correct, you can do this with yeoman and the foundation5 generator by Julian.

yeoman.io
https://github.com/juliancwirko/generator-zf5

hector_sapien commented on hector_sapien's post over 5 years

It seems the generator by Julian now adds the ability to auto add bower components. Nice!

I'm just starting with cli's so I'm not a power user, but as far as I can tell there are only two generators that install foundation 5 and it seems they do not have a lot of features.

What I'm interested in right now is the ability to automatically wire up Bower components and have them automatically added to my index file (off course this must also be supported by the package author) and the ability to have image optimization while building an app for distribution.

Thx guys!

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on CampSafari's post over 5 years

If I understand your question correct, you can do this with yeoman and the foundation5 generator by Julian.

yeoman.io
https://github.com/juliancwirko/generator-zf5

You commented on hector_sapien's post over 5 years

It seems the generator by Julian now adds the ability to auto add bower components. Nice!

I'm just starting with cli's so I'm not a power user, but as far as I can tell there are only two generators that install foundation 5 and it seems they do not have a lot of features.

What I'm interested in right now is the ability to automatically wire up Bower components and have them automatically added to my index file (off course this must also be supported by the package author) and the ability to have image optimization while building an app for distribution.

Thx guys!

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content