Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Jarrett Prosser commented on Jarrett Prosser's post about 3 years

Thanks Evan. I'll give that a go and see if it helps!

Jarrett Prosser commented on Jarrett Prosser's post about 3 years

@Rafi: my css is in a style tag in the html. should i try putting it into a css file?
@Corey: sorry, I was a bit unclear.
In writing the template I used "npm start". The preview looks like this.

In trying to output my production files, I have been using "npm run build", which as you say is the same as "foundation build".
The files output by "npm run build" look like this:

So that's the main issue.
As a test, I wanted to see if another inlining method worked. To that end, I used "npm start" to see the properly formatted document. I know that the files in dist aren't final production files, so I saved the rendered preview file from my browser into another folder. I put that html and css into the inlining application on the Foundation website, and the output was correctly spaced and formatted.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Jarrett Prosser's post about 3 years

Thanks Evan. I'll give that a go and see if it helps!

You commented on Jarrett Prosser's post about 3 years

@Rafi: my css is in a style tag in the html. should i try putting it into a css file?
@Corey: sorry, I was a bit unclear.
In writing the template I used "npm start". The preview looks like this.

In trying to output my production files, I have been using "npm run build", which as you say is the same as "foundation build".
The files output by "npm run build" look like this:

So that's the main issue.
As a test, I wanted to see if another inlining method worked. To that end, I used "npm start" to see the properly formatted document. I know that the files in dist aren't final production files, so I saved the rendered preview file from my browser into another folder. I put that html and css into the inlining application on the Foundation website, and the output was correctly spaced and formatted.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content