Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

William Bohon commented on William Bohon's post about 2 years

This is my import statement @import "../../../lib/foundation-sites/scss/util/mixins";
I do not get the prototyping mixins as that file doesn't have them. I import thru bower. I checked the documentation and it sais it contains all too. But am sure it doesnt. The last mixin in that file _mixins is -zf-breakpoint-value and the file is 314 lines long. When i try to import the Prototyping mixins , i get an error saying undefined variable: "$global-prototype-breakpoints". Am assuming i am missing teh correct import sequence into my resources folder to get all the mixins but can't find this documented at foundation site. Any help is appreciated.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on William Bohon's post about 2 years

This is my import statement @import "../../../lib/foundation-sites/scss/util/mixins";
I do not get the prototyping mixins as that file doesn't have them. I import thru bower. I checked the documentation and it sais it contains all too. But am sure it doesnt. The last mixin in that file _mixins is -zf-breakpoint-value and the file is 314 lines long. When i try to import the Prototyping mixins , i get an error saying undefined variable: "$global-prototype-breakpoints". Am assuming i am missing teh correct import sequence into my resources folder to get all the mixins but can't find this documented at foundation site. Any help is appreciated.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content