Menu icon Foundation

Developer | Orlando, FL

My Posts

My Comments

Christian Matthias commented on Christian Matthias's post over 3 years

@JBennett do you mean my npm package or the git package which are totally not inline with each other. As the NPM is still kvm and git is now the DNX.

@JBennett I have had an issue with VS 2015 RC chocking on my current npm build which is a hefty grunt npm / bower installation. With that said, my git repository has been updated to the new DNX/DNVM system which is now I believe on beta5... although mine is up to date with beta4 as you mentioned. Until MS shows me a stable version of VS 2015 I am not updating the NPM version but I will continue to have the git fork in line with the aspnet/omnisharp version. Why this issue persists so close to launch is beyond me.

With that said, if you are using an IDE other than VS 2015 RC everything works fine.... Such as sublime or atom.

Let me know if you have any issues but the again the git build should be up to date with the new DNX system and is much better than the old kvm dnu system.

Major update coming switching to VS 2015 RC status and KPM / KVM to DNVS / DNX environment variable

Cool thanks. Let me know and I will let the ASP.NET Team know.

As well, I am looking to make a Foundation apps template workflow if anyone is interested in helping with that. I am not totally familiar with the bits and pieces but I think it could be very valuable.

oh and Rafi would Zurb list this as an ASP.NET generator! that would be some great cross promotion and get people to help out with other template projects.

@JBennett thanks and let me know how it goes. I am glad it could help.

@Rafi and @JBennett .. next I want to get a template based on a similar setup but with Foundation Apps.

added git pull request... Thanks Rafi

added git pull request

I've really been into git lately so let me do those pull requests.

Christian Matthias commented on Christian Matthias's post almost 4 years

sure is that on git? I am not familiar with doing that really.

Christian Matthias commented on Gary Lange's post almost 4 years

I can do it. email me at xtianus@live.com

Posts Followed

Following

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Christian Matthias's post over 3 years

@JBennett do you mean my npm package or the git package which are totally not inline with each other. As the NPM is still kvm and git is now the DNX.

@JBennett I have had an issue with VS 2015 RC chocking on my current npm build which is a hefty grunt npm / bower installation. With that said, my git repository has been updated to the new DNX/DNVM system which is now I believe on beta5... although mine is up to date with beta4 as you mentioned. Until MS shows me a stable version of VS 2015 I am not updating the NPM version but I will continue to have the git fork in line with the aspnet/omnisharp version. Why this issue persists so close to launch is beyond me.

With that said, if you are using an IDE other than VS 2015 RC everything works fine.... Such as sublime or atom.

Let me know if you have any issues but the again the git build should be up to date with the new DNX system and is much better than the old kvm dnu system.

Major update coming switching to VS 2015 RC status and KPM / KVM to DNVS / DNX environment variable

Cool thanks. Let me know and I will let the ASP.NET Team know.

As well, I am looking to make a Foundation apps template workflow if anyone is interested in helping with that. I am not totally familiar with the bits and pieces but I think it could be very valuable.

oh and Rafi would Zurb list this as an ASP.NET generator! that would be some great cross promotion and get people to help out with other template projects.

@JBennett thanks and let me know how it goes. I am glad it could help.

@Rafi and @JBennett .. next I want to get a template based on a similar setup but with Foundation Apps.

added git pull request... Thanks Rafi

added git pull request

I've really been into git lately so let me do those pull requests.

You commented on Christian Matthias's post almost 4 years

sure is that on git? I am not familiar with doing that really.

You commented on Gary Lange's post almost 4 years

I can do it. email me at xtianus@live.com

Posts Followed

Following

Followers

• No Content