Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

• Javascript errors

By Jeff Darst

JS errors

I am getting these javascript errors. Can someone help me giving some advice how to solve>   foundation.min.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: t(...).on is not a function     at foundation.min.js:1     at foundation.min.js:1 (anonym... (continued)

Last Reply by pale khan about 1 year ago

Replies
  • audio Player

By Jeff Darst

audio player

Hello,   I am new to apps scene and I am trying to learn how to build apps. I want to build a mp3 player to make a hybrid app for android and ios. I have been trying different ways but have not landed on a good tutorial to walk me through building ... (continued)

Last Reply by juguza about 1 year ago

My Comments

Jeff Darst commented on Jeff Darst's post over 2 years

Hello Daren,

I saw that and when I went to the folder where it should reside it was not there. I took the script call out and made no difference. thanks for the input.
I have narrowed it down to the javascript making a call to something else, what that is, is to be determined.

Jeff Darst commented on Jeff Darst's post over 2 years

Not sure at the moment. this section is an include in a php file called header. So when I put the old code back for the header the search function works, which is in the left side bar. I was working on putting back some of the class and ids from the original code to try and isolate the issue.

So to answer your question you may be right that the javascript is calling a certain class, but it is not obvious as to what class in the java scipt, that is the issue I am having is determining what class.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Jeff Darst's post over 2 years

Hello Daren,

I saw that and when I went to the folder where it should reside it was not there. I took the script call out and made no difference. thanks for the input.
I have narrowed it down to the javascript making a call to something else, what that is, is to be determined.

You commented on Jeff Darst's post over 2 years

Not sure at the moment. this section is an include in a php file called header. So when I put the old code back for the header the search function works, which is in the left side bar. I was working on putting back some of the class and ids from the original code to try and isolate the issue.

So to answer your question you may be right that the javascript is calling a certain class, but it is not obvious as to what class in the java scipt, that is the issue I am having is determining what class.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content