Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Mojtaba Reyhani commented on Mojtaba Reyhani's post over 2 years

Thanks for replay, But my means not about for what reason different version exist, my mean is about styles and width of row ( and maybe in other components too);
Please, See below images to know my mean better:
Button style in Complete version:

and that button in custom version:

as you can see the background-color and text-color and border-radius is different, But both of them in RTL (6.3.1) version.

Mojtaba Reyhani commented on Mojtaba Reyhani's post almost 3 years

After Many days searching for cause of this problem in throughout of the web resources, forums and reading variety of article, I fond that this issue for this that I don't keep the Priority of foundation Files Structure in my library, According to the Zurb Foundation documentation in this page: Installing JavaScript
It's important that you Make sure "Foundation.js" (or Foundation.min.js) files loads after "jQuery.js" (or jquery.min.js).

With Special thanks to "Wyeth Myers" and "Ed Quijano" to sharing theirs Experiences.

Thank you so much for everything, I add my template code to the forum Question post.

@Ed Quijano: Foundation 6 has it's own motion library, Please Look at This Link: Motion UI

@Ed Quijano: Thanks for taking the time to help out- I appreciate it greatly, but It seams to be exactly identical to motion-ui.css.Is there any difference between them?

@Ed Quijano: Thank you so much for your help, but how can I access to that orbit css file?

Posts Followed

Replies
  • column:last-child float right. Why?

By Keith Burgie

grid

This has always struck me as a pretty opinionated style and I'm wondering if there's a practical reason for it. I often end up fighting against it. Why is the last column floated right by default, and what would be a best practice for a column layout that... (continued)

Last Reply by ritariya 10 months ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Mojtaba Reyhani's post over 2 years

Thanks for replay, But my means not about for what reason different version exist, my mean is about styles and width of row ( and maybe in other components too);
Please, See below images to know my mean better:
Button style in Complete version:

and that button in custom version:

as you can see the background-color and text-color and border-radius is different, But both of them in RTL (6.3.1) version.

You commented on Mojtaba Reyhani's post almost 3 years

After Many days searching for cause of this problem in throughout of the web resources, forums and reading variety of article, I fond that this issue for this that I don't keep the Priority of foundation Files Structure in my library, According to the Zurb Foundation documentation in this page: Installing JavaScript
It's important that you Make sure "Foundation.js" (or Foundation.min.js) files loads after "jQuery.js" (or jquery.min.js).

With Special thanks to "Wyeth Myers" and "Ed Quijano" to sharing theirs Experiences.

Thank you so much for everything, I add my template code to the forum Question post.

@Ed Quijano: Foundation 6 has it's own motion library, Please Look at This Link: Motion UI

@Ed Quijano: Thanks for taking the time to help out- I appreciate it greatly, but It seams to be exactly identical to motion-ui.css.Is there any difference between them?

@Ed Quijano: Thank you so much for your help, but how can I access to that orbit css file?

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content