Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Christina Testana commented on Christina Testana 's post over 3 years

I got your message :) Sorry to hear, technology can fail us sometimes. Do appreciate you taking the time to write a detailed response. 
I have worked with foundation 4 and 5 and understand the framework and read the docs as well. I will try was you mention about the sass file, if not I will stick with the basics. I am using working with a boiler plate called JointsWP it has Foundation 6 and sass together, this theme is a starter them for Wordpress.Thank you this was helpful I will try it out. Thanks, Christina  

Hi Jacob,
No worries, take your time would like to try and start my website soon.
Thanks
Christina 

Hi Jacob,
Thank you for the quick response.
I am redesigning my portfolio website to foundation 6. I watched a video of the new release and in the video they mentioned you can set your columns and rows in the sass stylesheet which was a cleaner way of working. I wanted to try it out.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Christina Testana 's post over 3 years

I got your message :) Sorry to hear, technology can fail us sometimes. Do appreciate you taking the time to write a detailed response. 
I have worked with foundation 4 and 5 and understand the framework and read the docs as well. I will try was you mention about the sass file, if not I will stick with the basics. I am using working with a boiler plate called JointsWP it has Foundation 6 and sass together, this theme is a starter them for Wordpress.Thank you this was helpful I will try it out. Thanks, Christina  

Hi Jacob,
No worries, take your time would like to try and start my website soon.
Thanks
Christina 

Hi Jacob,
Thank you for the quick response.
I am redesigning my portfolio website to foundation 6. I watched a video of the new release and in the video they mentioned you can set your columns and rows in the sass stylesheet which was a cleaner way of working. I wanted to try it out.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content