Menu icon Foundation

Developer | Zwolle, The Netherlands

I'm a web developer

My Posts

My Comments

Dennis Bruijn commented on Dennis Bruijn's post about 3 years

Good idea, I tried to clone the linter-bootlint plugin and change the name to linter-foundation-html but it wans't as simple as that. I first need to discover how to create a new Atom plugin and hookup the Linter API.

Dennis Bruijn commented on Dennis Bruijn's post about 3 years

Thanks for the answer Rafi,
I know the SCSS is getting lint(ed), I noticed that after serving the project through Gulp. What I was looking for exactly is a HTML linter, there are certain rules or/and best practices in the framework and it's awesome to have that lint(ed). An example in the Bootstrap linter it would say: you have to wrap a .container around your .row(s), that's valid Bootstrap markup.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Dennis Bruijn's post about 3 years

Good idea, I tried to clone the linter-bootlint plugin and change the name to linter-foundation-html but it wans't as simple as that. I first need to discover how to create a new Atom plugin and hookup the Linter API.

You commented on Dennis Bruijn's post about 3 years

Thanks for the answer Rafi,
I know the SCSS is getting lint(ed), I noticed that after serving the project through Gulp. What I was looking for exactly is a HTML linter, there are certain rules or/and best practices in the framework and it's awesome to have that lint(ed). An example in the Bootstrap linter it would say: you have to wrap a .container around your .row(s), that's valid Bootstrap markup.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content