Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Adam Bundy commented on Eric Dumensil's post almost 2 years

Posting in hopes that someone else solved this. I have a site running Fdn 5.2.3 and figured out how to get deep linking working with scroll to content set to false, but now instead of jumping down to the tabs, the window jumps to the top every time a tab is clicked. I tried attaching a preventDefault and also a return false to click of the tabs, but this stops all functionality altogether. Is there any way to have deep linking on but have the page not scroll at all when a tab is clicked, the way the non-deep-linking tabs do?
Thanks! 
-Adam

Adam Bundy commented on Adam Bundy's post about 2 years

@rafi thanks very much, but I must've edited the pen and left it while trying to figure this out. What I meant was how can you take a cell from medium-auto to full width on large? I tried large-full, as in the pen, and also tried large-12, but neither seems to make the cell full-width on large. 
https://codepen.io/adambundy/pen/QgQvYR
Thanks for your help!
–Adam B.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Eric Dumensil's post almost 2 years

Posting in hopes that someone else solved this. I have a site running Fdn 5.2.3 and figured out how to get deep linking working with scroll to content set to false, but now instead of jumping down to the tabs, the window jumps to the top every time a tab is clicked. I tried attaching a preventDefault and also a return false to click of the tabs, but this stops all functionality altogether. Is there any way to have deep linking on but have the page not scroll at all when a tab is clicked, the way the non-deep-linking tabs do?
Thanks! 
-Adam

You commented on Adam Bundy's post about 2 years

@rafi thanks very much, but I must've edited the pen and left it while trying to figure this out. What I meant was how can you take a cell from medium-auto to full width on large? I tried large-full, as in the pen, and also tried large-12, but neither seems to make the cell full-width on large. 
https://codepen.io/adambundy/pen/QgQvYR
Thanks for your help!
–Adam B.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content