Menu icon Foundation

Developer | Belgium

I'm a front / back end developer and owner of ScorpioCoding. I love to learn new techniques even though they can be quite challenging at times.

My Posts

My Comments

kribo commented on kribo's post 12 months

Found the solutionDidn't even realize it .
<https://foundation.zurb.com/sites/docs/sass.html#adjusting-css-output>
so after the import you have to add the include.css<br /><br />@import '~foundation-sites/scss/foundation';<br />@include foundation-everything<br /><br />

kribo commented on jb's post 12 months

I'm having the same issue.Just cannot import nothingfrom the node-modules/fondation-sites folderIt doesn't matter what you select Ialways get they same answer."File to import not found or unreadable: ~foundation-sites/scss/util/util"in my app.scss file <br />@ import '~fondation-sites/scss/foundation';</p>
<p>
I've even copied the file directly into my scss folder.But then every refuralto the 'foundation-sits' directory => bupkiss...Is there a lock on the directory? a Permissions thing of the directory ?

kribo commented on kribo's post over 2 years

Thanks,
question which is better.To download and install foundation-icons, fondation 6 or use the CDN links

kribo commented on kribo's post over 2 years

@Rafi thanks for the response, thankyou for that.Is there someone @ zurb that can quickly make an foundation CLI that includes PUG and SASS and has a MVC folder structur. With a development area and a realse folder.Seriuosly Frontend dev isn't the only part. It would be nice to have an advance start-up with php ready to go.
Or I can learn how to build my own CLI's ...pffffff....lol

kribo commented on kribo's post about 3 years

Indeed the hole issue came down to me forgetting the hiven....Noob error thanx a lot

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on kribo's post 12 months

Found the solutionDidn't even realize it .
<https://foundation.zurb.com/sites/docs/sass.html#adjusting-css-output>
so after the import you have to add the include.css<br /><br />@import '~foundation-sites/scss/foundation';<br />@include foundation-everything<br /><br />

You commented on jb's post 12 months

I'm having the same issue.Just cannot import nothingfrom the node-modules/fondation-sites folderIt doesn't matter what you select Ialways get they same answer."File to import not found or unreadable: ~foundation-sites/scss/util/util"in my app.scss file <br />@ import '~fondation-sites/scss/foundation';</p>
<p>
I've even copied the file directly into my scss folder.But then every refuralto the 'foundation-sits' directory => bupkiss...Is there a lock on the directory? a Permissions thing of the directory ?

You commented on kribo's post over 2 years

Thanks,
question which is better.To download and install foundation-icons, fondation 6 or use the CDN links

You commented on kribo's post over 2 years

@Rafi thanks for the response, thankyou for that.Is there someone @ zurb that can quickly make an foundation CLI that includes PUG and SASS and has a MVC folder structur. With a development area and a realse folder.Seriuosly Frontend dev isn't the only part. It would be nice to have an advance start-up with php ready to go.
Or I can learn how to build my own CLI's ...pffffff....lol

You commented on kribo's post about 3 years

Indeed the hole issue came down to me forgetting the hiven....Noob error thanx a lot

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content