Menu icon Foundation

Developer | Belgium

I'm a front / back end developer and owner of ScorpioCoding. I love to learn new techniques even though they can be quite challenging at times.

My Posts

My Comments

kribo commented on kribo's post 8 months

Found the solutionDidn't even realize it .
<https://foundation.zurb.com/sites/docs/sass.html#adjusting-css-output>
so after the import you have to add the include.css<br /><br />@import '~foundation-sites/scss/foundation';<br />@include foundation-everything<br /><br />

kribo commented on jb's post 8 months

I'm having the same issue.Just cannot import nothingfrom the node-modules/fondation-sites folderIt doesn't matter what you select Ialways get they same answer."File to import not found or unreadable: ~foundation-sites/scss/util/util"in my app.scss file <br />@ import '~fondation-sites/scss/foundation';</p>
<p>
I've even copied the file directly into my scss folder.But then every refuralto the 'foundation-sits' directory => bupkiss...Is there a lock on the directory? a Permissions thing of the directory ?

kribo commented on kribo's post about 2 years

Thanks,
question which is better.To download and install foundation-icons, fondation 6 or use the CDN links

kribo commented on kribo's post about 2 years

@Rafi thanks for the response, thankyou for that.Is there someone @ zurb that can quickly make an foundation CLI that includes PUG and SASS and has a MVC folder structur. With a development area and a realse folder.Seriuosly Frontend dev isn't the only part. It would be nice to have an advance start-up with php ready to go.
Or I can learn how to build my own CLI's ...pffffff....lol

kribo commented on kribo's post almost 3 years

Indeed the hole issue came down to me forgetting the hiven....Noob error thanx a lot

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on kribo's post 8 months

Found the solutionDidn't even realize it .
<https://foundation.zurb.com/sites/docs/sass.html#adjusting-css-output>
so after the import you have to add the include.css<br /><br />@import '~foundation-sites/scss/foundation';<br />@include foundation-everything<br /><br />

You commented on jb's post 8 months

I'm having the same issue.Just cannot import nothingfrom the node-modules/fondation-sites folderIt doesn't matter what you select Ialways get they same answer."File to import not found or unreadable: ~foundation-sites/scss/util/util"in my app.scss file <br />@ import '~fondation-sites/scss/foundation';</p>
<p>
I've even copied the file directly into my scss folder.But then every refuralto the 'foundation-sits' directory => bupkiss...Is there a lock on the directory? a Permissions thing of the directory ?

You commented on kribo's post about 2 years

Thanks,
question which is better.To download and install foundation-icons, fondation 6 or use the CDN links

You commented on kribo's post about 2 years

@Rafi thanks for the response, thankyou for that.Is there someone @ zurb that can quickly make an foundation CLI that includes PUG and SASS and has a MVC folder structur. With a development area and a realse folder.Seriuosly Frontend dev isn't the only part. It would be nice to have an advance start-up with php ready to go.
Or I can learn how to build my own CLI's ...pffffff....lol

You commented on kribo's post almost 3 years

Indeed the hole issue came down to me forgetting the hiven....Noob error thanx a lot

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content