Menu icon Foundation

Designer | Portland, Oregon

My Posts

My Comments

Janet Tingey commented on Janet Tingey's post 19 days

I found an answer to my question: https://web-design-weekly.com/2014/06/15/different-sass-output-styles/
There are four output styles:
:nested
:compact
:expanded
:compressed

Usage:
.pipe($.sass({
includePaths: sassPaths,
outputStyle: 'expanded'
//outputStyle: 'compressed' // outputs minified css if css compressed file size
})

Janet Tingey commented on Keith Savoie's post over 1 year

Thanks, Keith, this just solved this same problem for me. I appreciate your posting the solution. 

Janet Tingey commented on Janet Tingey's post over 1 year

Thanks! This is a bit embarassing, but I figured out that I had added a class on ":focus" that was messing things up. I removed it and I'm good to go. Thanks for the reply.

Janet Tingey commented on Janet Tingey's post over 2 years

Thank you, Rafi and Val! Those examples are very helpful.
Rafi, the application is one that will be used in a software development workflow in which developers request legal approval for open source code included in their applications. 

Janet Tingey commented on Janet Tingey's post over 2 years

I solved it by adding an inline style of display: none; to the animating element. 

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Upgrade to 6.4

By Alex K

upgradeUpdate

Hello, I need some help on how to upgrade from 6.3 to 6.4. I ran "foundation update", got message "Nothing to update. You're good!", but when checking bower_components/foundation-sites/ bower.json I still see version 6.3.1 Thank you. 

Last Reply by Joel Majors over 1 year ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Janet Tingey's post 19 days

I found an answer to my question: https://web-design-weekly.com/2014/06/15/different-sass-output-styles/
There are four output styles:
:nested
:compact
:expanded
:compressed

Usage:
.pipe($.sass({
includePaths: sassPaths,
outputStyle: 'expanded'
//outputStyle: 'compressed' // outputs minified css if css compressed file size
})

You commented on Keith Savoie's post over 1 year

Thanks, Keith, this just solved this same problem for me. I appreciate your posting the solution. 

You commented on Janet Tingey's post over 1 year

Thanks! This is a bit embarassing, but I figured out that I had added a class on ":focus" that was messing things up. I removed it and I'm good to go. Thanks for the reply.

You commented on Janet Tingey's post over 2 years

Thank you, Rafi and Val! Those examples are very helpful.
Rafi, the application is one that will be used in a software development workflow in which developers request legal approval for open source code included in their applications. 

You commented on Janet Tingey's post over 2 years

I solved it by adding an inline style of display: none; to the animating element. 

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content