Menu icon Foundation

Developer

I work for ZERO - The End of Prostate Cancer. Does exactly what it says on the tin.

My Posts

My Comments

Jeremy Reynolds commented on Jeremy Reynolds's post about 2 years

Yep, totally get that, and makes sense. Just wondering what the ideal would be in your minds for prod...
...make new semantic classes using mixins and/or @extend rules?...use original classes, but only @include the individual prototype components?...use original classes when prototyping, but roll everything from scratch for production?
Also, what's the difference between something like the old @include foundation-visibility-classes; and the new @include foundation-prototype-display; in the new utilities?

Jeremy Reynolds commented on york's post almost 3 years

James, here's what you get when you run that git's contents through the CLI build. You should be able to use the css from that (you'll need to add your own style tweaks, of course).
http://codepen.io/anon/pen/KNGmRr

Jeremy Reynolds commented on york's post almost 3 years

Hey Rafi,
What's the status on that next framework release? Otherwise, what's the best way to add this into our local environments via git?
Thanks!

Jeremy Reynolds commented on Jeremy Reynolds's post about 3 years

I tried a bunch of variations yesterday, and I think I've figured it out now.
My goal is to just grab the data from outside of the each array. ../ wasn't stepping outside of the context like it is supposed to, but I wasn't getting any compiling errors in npm. And then it just started working again. Weird.
I'm using it to replace {{root}}, which only adapts to my local file structure. {{path}} lets me test locally and then switch to my remote server's structure when building for deployment.

Jeremy Reynolds commented on Jeremy Reynolds's post over 3 years

I'll take a look.
To my knowledge, Thunderbird, Outlook 2000, and Android's native client (pre-Lollipop) are supposed to have some form of support as well, according to https://www.campaignmonitor.com/blog/email-marketing/2012/12/using-web-fonts-in-email. Probably more importantly, the view-online and archive pages would respect it in folks' browsers.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Jeremy Reynolds's post about 2 years

Yep, totally get that, and makes sense. Just wondering what the ideal would be in your minds for prod...
...make new semantic classes using mixins and/or @extend rules?...use original classes, but only @include the individual prototype components?...use original classes when prototyping, but roll everything from scratch for production?
Also, what's the difference between something like the old @include foundation-visibility-classes; and the new @include foundation-prototype-display; in the new utilities?

You commented on york's post almost 3 years

James, here's what you get when you run that git's contents through the CLI build. You should be able to use the css from that (you'll need to add your own style tweaks, of course).
http://codepen.io/anon/pen/KNGmRr

You commented on york's post almost 3 years

Hey Rafi,
What's the status on that next framework release? Otherwise, what's the best way to add this into our local environments via git?
Thanks!

You commented on Jeremy Reynolds's post about 3 years

I tried a bunch of variations yesterday, and I think I've figured it out now.
My goal is to just grab the data from outside of the each array. ../ wasn't stepping outside of the context like it is supposed to, but I wasn't getting any compiling errors in npm. And then it just started working again. Weird.
I'm using it to replace {{root}}, which only adapts to my local file structure. {{path}} lets me test locally and then switch to my remote server's structure when building for deployment.

You commented on Jeremy Reynolds's post over 3 years

I'll take a look.
To my knowledge, Thunderbird, Outlook 2000, and Android's native client (pre-Lollipop) are supposed to have some form of support as well, according to https://www.campaignmonitor.com/blog/email-marketing/2012/12/using-web-fonts-in-email. Probably more importantly, the view-online and archive pages would respect it in folks' browsers.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content