Menu icon Foundation

Developer

My Posts

Replies
  • Inky Inliner v1 Output - Where?

By Rick

inliner

Hi, the Inky inliner for v2 of the inliner works fine and gives me HTML output I can copy and paste into my mass email application (sendgrid)   v1 of the inliner only renders the email/page in my browser and I see no way of getting the inline HTML ... (continued)

Last Reply by Rick almost 3 years ago

My Comments

Rick commented on Javier Rincón's post about 2 years

Hi Josh, that sounds interesting. Could you please tell us more about how you structured the directive?
I have an existing site in Foundation, but based on a (very!) old stack. I want to update it onto Angular 2 framework. Most things such as the grid etc. work fine, but like you I need a side nav. I have tried the "off-canvas" in F6 but so far cannot get it to work - I think maybe the js part of Foundation conflicts with Angular 2...

Rick commented on Rick's post almost 3 years

Hi, I am using the CSS version, so I don't do any of that. I start with the template provided and edit it to my needs then paste the html into the v2 inky inliner along with the separate css, and then paste the resultant in-lined compressed html into sendgrid. 
Here are the screenshots of the unmodified template when sent from sendgrid to outlook...

Hi, thanks for your response. 
I started again from scratch with the v2 template. In fact the same thing happens if I send the raw template from SendGrid. I will post another screen shot... 

i was having trouble with v2 inliner but it seems to be OK now - I think it may have been the way I had my code organised and the CSS separated out. Will try to stick to v2 from now on - many thanks for your help. I have a couple of other different issues that I will raise separately... cheers

Hi Rafi,
Many thanks for the quick response.
I have attached a screenshot of what I see after I close the preview modal - I don't think this is inline because there are lots of carriage returns and white space..?
Ideally I'd like to use v2, however it doesn't work with my email provider SendGrid.
cheers
Rick

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Javier Rincón's post about 2 years

Hi Josh, that sounds interesting. Could you please tell us more about how you structured the directive?
I have an existing site in Foundation, but based on a (very!) old stack. I want to update it onto Angular 2 framework. Most things such as the grid etc. work fine, but like you I need a side nav. I have tried the "off-canvas" in F6 but so far cannot get it to work - I think maybe the js part of Foundation conflicts with Angular 2...

You commented on Rick's post almost 3 years

Hi, I am using the CSS version, so I don't do any of that. I start with the template provided and edit it to my needs then paste the html into the v2 inky inliner along with the separate css, and then paste the resultant in-lined compressed html into sendgrid. 
Here are the screenshots of the unmodified template when sent from sendgrid to outlook...

Hi, thanks for your response. 
I started again from scratch with the v2 template. In fact the same thing happens if I send the raw template from SendGrid. I will post another screen shot... 

i was having trouble with v2 inliner but it seems to be OK now - I think it may have been the way I had my code organised and the CSS separated out. Will try to stick to v2 from now on - many thanks for your help. I have a couple of other different issues that I will raise separately... cheers

Hi Rafi,
Many thanks for the quick response.
I have attached a screenshot of what I see after I close the preview modal - I don't think this is inline because there are lots of carriage returns and white space..?
Ideally I'd like to use v2, however it doesn't work with my email provider SendGrid.
cheers
Rick

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers