Menu icon Foundation

Designer

My Posts

My Comments

Alexandria commented on Alexandria's post over 5 years

Quick update...

I just needed to restart my server! ;-)

Now that foundation-rails 5.2 is successfully installed, however, the data-options:"align:top" is still not working properly. Hmmm...

Alexandria commented on Alexandria's post over 5 years

Hi Rafi,

Thanks for this! Yes, I'm currently on 5.1.1

Quick question about updating to 5.2 in case you are familiar with Rails...

I've just updated my Gemfile and now have foundation-rails 5.2, but it's not being recognised for some reason.

I now get a LoadError (unless 5.1.1 is also installed):
cannot load such file -- /Users/alexandria/.rbenv/versions/2.0.0-p353/lib/ruby/gems/2.0.0/gems/foundation-rails-5.1.1.0/config/routes.rb

It's not necessary to run 'rails g foundation:install' every time you update the Gemfile is it?

Perhaps I should start another thread for this question, but just thought I'd ask here first...

Thank you!

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Alexandria's post over 5 years

Quick update...

I just needed to restart my server! ;-)

Now that foundation-rails 5.2 is successfully installed, however, the data-options:"align:top" is still not working properly. Hmmm...

You commented on Alexandria's post over 5 years

Hi Rafi,

Thanks for this! Yes, I'm currently on 5.1.1

Quick question about updating to 5.2 in case you are familiar with Rails...

I've just updated my Gemfile and now have foundation-rails 5.2, but it's not being recognised for some reason.

I now get a LoadError (unless 5.1.1 is also installed):
cannot load such file -- /Users/alexandria/.rbenv/versions/2.0.0-p353/lib/ruby/gems/2.0.0/gems/foundation-rails-5.1.1.0/config/routes.rb

It's not necessary to run 'rails g foundation:install' every time you update the Gemfile is it?

Perhaps I should start another thread for this question, but just thought I'd ask here first...

Thank you!

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content