Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Issue with all plugins

By belhassen azizi

plugins

Hi guys i'm about discovering foundation and  i found it a powerful tool compared to BS  but the real big problem that i can't understand the philosophy behind the use of plugins and Js in general each time i make sure to follow the instr... (continued)

Last Reply by belhassen azizi over 3 years ago

My Comments

belhassen azizi commented on belhassen azizi's post over 3 years

Hi Rafi 
i use bower with foundation and the plugin path-to in atom so im pretty sure that's not the probleme of paths 
maybe it's a problem of version of foundation or something else . Right now im using CDN and i'm fine 
but the problem of poor documentation still here indeed i can't use any of the js components properly 
for exemple im trying to reproduce  the sticky menu with the animation but nothing works so would give us the real code behind the example below : http://foundation.zurb.com/sites/docs/sticky.html  
the one in black right in the bottom 

thanks for replying 

belhassen azizi commented on vovafrost's post over 3 years

Same problem and no answer 
a lot of designer dropped foundation for this particular point  
it's a big shame i feel like the team developped foundation then they want to make money 
by teaching it for that they made the doc section uselless 

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on belhassen azizi's post over 3 years

Hi Rafi 
i use bower with foundation and the plugin path-to in atom so im pretty sure that's not the probleme of paths 
maybe it's a problem of version of foundation or something else . Right now im using CDN and i'm fine 
but the problem of poor documentation still here indeed i can't use any of the js components properly 
for exemple im trying to reproduce  the sticky menu with the animation but nothing works so would give us the real code behind the example below : http://foundation.zurb.com/sites/docs/sticky.html  
the one in black right in the bottom 

thanks for replying 

You commented on vovafrost's post over 3 years

Same problem and no answer 
a lot of designer dropped foundation for this particular point  
it's a big shame i feel like the team developped foundation then they want to make money 
by teaching it for that they made the doc section uselless 

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content