Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Dennis Derammelaere commented on Dalyn Newby's post over 3 years

Thank you Alejandro, that worked! Below is the code that I created from your suggestion.

<script>
$(document).foundation();
$('#modal-1').on('open.zf.reveal', function() {
Foundation.reInit('equalizer');
});
</script>

More info that might be helpful to anyone who might be able to help with this...

I am using Foundation 6.
I now realize that the key issue is that the divs I am trying to equalize are inside of a Reveal Modal. When I put the divs on the page it works fine.

Thanks in advance for any help!

I am having the exact same problem. I do not have an image loading and I tried moving the initialization of Foundation around to no avail. Every time I refresh the page the heights are set to 0. Once I resize the browser window it pops into place. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Dalyn Newby's post over 3 years

Thank you Alejandro, that worked! Below is the code that I created from your suggestion.

<script>
$(document).foundation();
$('#modal-1').on('open.zf.reveal', function() {
Foundation.reInit('equalizer');
});
</script>

More info that might be helpful to anyone who might be able to help with this...

I am using Foundation 6.
I now realize that the key issue is that the divs I am trying to equalize are inside of a Reveal Modal. When I put the divs on the page it works fine.

Thanks in advance for any help!

I am having the exact same problem. I do not have an image loading and I tried moving the initialization of Foundation around to no avail. Every time I refresh the page the heights are set to 0. Once I resize the browser window it pops into place. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content