Menu icon Foundation

Engineer

CTO at Fibo Kids Academy

My Posts

My Comments

Brian commented on Lucas Fraser's post about 3 years

Firebase is also a great option.  Check out the Firebase Template to get started!

Brian commented on Dan Antonio's post about 3 years

ZURB has stopped supporting Foundation for Apps (more details).  If you want to switch to Angular Base Apps you can check out the list of templates here (more to be added in the near future).

Brian commented on Al's post about 3 years

Check the docs: https://base-apps.github.io/angular-base-apps/#!/angular-modules
You'll probably want the FoundationApi.animate method

Brian commented on Al's post about 3 years

Add the wrap class to the grid-block like so:
<div class="grid-block wrap vista-verticale">
</div>

By the way, ZURB has unofficially dropped support for this framework and it is now being maintained by the community at angular-base-apps.

Brian commented on Richard 's post about 3 years

Forked as a community repo

ZURB has basically dropped support for Foundation Apps and it is now being maintained as angular-base-apps.
I created an issue to get this information added to the docs: https://github.com/base-apps/angular-base-apps/issues/26

Brian commented on Mike Santoro's post about 3 years

ZURB has basically dropped support for Foundation Apps and it is now being maintained under angular-base-apps.
The framework is only designed for angular 1 and would need a rewrite to work for angular 2.  All the styling for each component should be shareable between angular 1 and 2, but would need some rewrite to allow this (based on Jon's comments above).

Use the IconicProvider as shown below, replacing ... with the module name of your application
angular.module('...').config(function(IconicProvider) {
IconicProvider.setAssetPath("...");
});

Brian commented on Jason Mann's post about 3 years

I currently use gulp-ftp and gulp-sftp to published to my servers.  Gulp-ftp is deprecated in favor of vinyl-ftp, but I used gulp-ftp instead since it has the same configuration as gulp-sftp, which makes it easier to switch between publishing to my development and production servers.

Brian commented on Rucha's post about 3 years

ZURB has basically dropped support for this framework and it is now being maintained in angular-base-apps.
This bug has been fixed in that repo: https://github.com/base-apps/angular-base-apps/issues/5

Posts Followed

• Page Templates

By Dan Antonio

templates

I am trying to use the Page Templates from the Foundation for Apps page, but they do not seem to be working. &nbsp;I've tried running them directly from the download (on a tomcat server) or by dropping into a /client folder of a foundation app, but neithe... (continued)

Last Reply by Brian about 3 years ago

Replies
  • Iconic default asset path

By Richard

iconic

Hi All - (Newbie question) I'm trying to change the default path for Iconic icons. I can do this individually for each zf-iconic directive by using the icon-dir attribute. Is there a suggested way of doing this globally (without changing the default in th... (continued)

Last Reply by Richard Tugwell about 3 years ago

• Deploy /dist to server?

By Jason Mann

deployproductiongulprsync

I'm sure there's a way to do this, but I haven't figured it out.&nbsp; I have a simple site, built using the foundation-zurb-template. (Using the CLI, Panini to generate static files, etc.) I'd like to be able to run something like `gulp deploy --stagin... (continued)

Last Reply by Brian about 3 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Lucas Fraser's post about 3 years

Firebase is also a great option.  Check out the Firebase Template to get started!

You commented on Dan Antonio's post about 3 years

ZURB has stopped supporting Foundation for Apps (more details).  If you want to switch to Angular Base Apps you can check out the list of templates here (more to be added in the near future).

You commented on Al's post about 3 years

Check the docs: https://base-apps.github.io/angular-base-apps/#!/angular-modules
You'll probably want the FoundationApi.animate method

You commented on Al's post about 3 years

Add the wrap class to the grid-block like so:
<div class="grid-block wrap vista-verticale">
</div>

By the way, ZURB has unofficially dropped support for this framework and it is now being maintained by the community at angular-base-apps.

You commented on Richard 's post about 3 years

Forked as a community repo

ZURB has basically dropped support for Foundation Apps and it is now being maintained as angular-base-apps.
I created an issue to get this information added to the docs: https://github.com/base-apps/angular-base-apps/issues/26

You commented on Mike Santoro's post about 3 years

ZURB has basically dropped support for Foundation Apps and it is now being maintained under angular-base-apps.
The framework is only designed for angular 1 and would need a rewrite to work for angular 2.  All the styling for each component should be shareable between angular 1 and 2, but would need some rewrite to allow this (based on Jon's comments above).

Use the IconicProvider as shown below, replacing ... with the module name of your application
angular.module('...').config(function(IconicProvider) {
IconicProvider.setAssetPath("...");
});

You commented on Jason Mann's post about 3 years

I currently use gulp-ftp and gulp-sftp to published to my servers.  Gulp-ftp is deprecated in favor of vinyl-ftp, but I used gulp-ftp instead since it has the same configuration as gulp-sftp, which makes it easier to switch between publishing to my development and production servers.

You commented on Rucha's post about 3 years

ZURB has basically dropped support for this framework and it is now being maintained in angular-base-apps.
This bug has been fixed in that repo: https://github.com/base-apps/angular-base-apps/issues/5

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content