Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Mark Sanders commented on Mark Sanders's post about 3 years

Rafi - you are a star, thank you! Kol HaKavod!!
I actually realised my stupidity a couple of hours ago: I hadn't realised that I needed to run the build command separately - I'd thought that the 'watch' did the inlining etc etc.
I can now do this successfully, thanks. I'm still getting the babel error, and the 'npm run zip' command throws an error but otherwise all is good :)
Many thanks
mark

On another thread I started about the same issue (don't ask, the thread was removed as spam so I started this one), Rafi has pointed out that tables fill all available space so empty columns should be used. He links to http://foundation.zurb.com/emails/docs/alignment.html#centering-columns as a similar example (using empty columns to left and right to center a column....though I've found that using 'offset' works in place of an empty column to the left...

Hi Rafi
I knew I could fix the width by adding an extra column but didn't know why.....default table behaviour, eh?
Many thanks
mark

Yep; the element in question has the correct width assigned but the computed width shows the full 12 width.
Easy, of course, to put an empty column after to 'fill up' the 12, but that's not the point.....

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Mark Sanders's post about 3 years

Rafi - you are a star, thank you! Kol HaKavod!!
I actually realised my stupidity a couple of hours ago: I hadn't realised that I needed to run the build command separately - I'd thought that the 'watch' did the inlining etc etc.
I can now do this successfully, thanks. I'm still getting the babel error, and the 'npm run zip' command throws an error but otherwise all is good :)
Many thanks
mark

On another thread I started about the same issue (don't ask, the thread was removed as spam so I started this one), Rafi has pointed out that tables fill all available space so empty columns should be used. He links to http://foundation.zurb.com/emails/docs/alignment.html#centering-columns as a similar example (using empty columns to left and right to center a column....though I've found that using 'offset' works in place of an empty column to the left...

Hi Rafi
I knew I could fix the width by adding an extra column but didn't know why.....default table behaviour, eh?
Many thanks
mark

Yep; the element in question has the correct width assigned but the computed width shows the full 12 width.
Easy, of course, to put an empty column after to 'fill up' the 12, but that's not the point.....

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content