Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Dan Newman commented on Dan Newman's post about 3 years

It seems my edge case is now the preview pane of the Outlook Web App, which turns the button links blue no matter how much spanning in style and wrangling...
In conclusion, Foundation Inky buttons appear to hold their shape in any Outlook, but not color. On the other hand, buttons.cm hold their color in Outlook (specifically the Outlook Web App), but not shape.
I'm happy with how far it's come, so I'll skip trying to solve that issue. Normal people don't care this much about buttons, except when they come off during Super Bowl halftime shows.

Ha! Thanks Corey! Brilliant.
And yes, I'm using Sass with Foundation CLI 2.1 -- sure would be nice if that compiler put those valign's in for me... But, you say it has perfected buttons... this is what displays when I use the <button> tag. Even if I put a <span style="color:#fff">, it prints in blue.
Thoughts?

(And seriously, thanks, this will make things 10x easier, if you're ever around Seattle, etc. etc.)

Aha -- checked out my gulpfile.babel.js:
function inliner(css) {
var css = fs.readFileSync(css).toString();
var mqCss = siphon(css);

var pipe = lazypipe()
.pipe($.inlineCss, {
applyStyleTags: false,
removeStyleTags: false,
removeLinkTags: false
})
.pipe($.replace, '<!-- <style> -->', &lt;style&gt;${mqCss}&lt;/style&gt;)
.pipe($.htmlmin, {
collapseWhitespace: true,
minifyCSS: true
});

return pipe();
}

and noticed the

deleting those did as promised, and the new dist/index.html is without it's dependency and link to css/app.css.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Dan Newman's post about 3 years

It seems my edge case is now the preview pane of the Outlook Web App, which turns the button links blue no matter how much spanning in style and wrangling...
In conclusion, Foundation Inky buttons appear to hold their shape in any Outlook, but not color. On the other hand, buttons.cm hold their color in Outlook (specifically the Outlook Web App), but not shape.
I'm happy with how far it's come, so I'll skip trying to solve that issue. Normal people don't care this much about buttons, except when they come off during Super Bowl halftime shows.

Ha! Thanks Corey! Brilliant.
And yes, I'm using Sass with Foundation CLI 2.1 -- sure would be nice if that compiler put those valign's in for me... But, you say it has perfected buttons... this is what displays when I use the <button> tag. Even if I put a <span style="color:#fff">, it prints in blue.
Thoughts?

(And seriously, thanks, this will make things 10x easier, if you're ever around Seattle, etc. etc.)

Aha -- checked out my gulpfile.babel.js:
function inliner(css) {
var css = fs.readFileSync(css).toString();
var mqCss = siphon(css);

var pipe = lazypipe()
.pipe($.inlineCss, {
applyStyleTags: false,
})
.pipe($.replace, '<!-- <style> -->', &lt;style&gt;${mqCss}&lt;/style&gt;)
.pipe($.htmlmin, {
collapseWhitespace: true,
minifyCSS: true
});

return pipe();
}

and noticed the

deleting those did as promised, and the new dist/index.html is without it's dependency and link to css/app.css.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content