Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

• NEW
  • Sticky Footer breaks Tooltips

By John Higgins

javascriptcss

Hi, I am using the following code for a sticky footer. HTML body { height: auto; } JS $(document).foundation(); window.onload = function() { stickyFooter(); //you can either uncomment and allow the setInterval to auto correct the footer //o... (continued)

My Comments

John Higgins commented on Pam Bifaro's post over 2 years

Take a look at this - hopefully will do the job for you.
https://fullcalendar.io

John Higgins commented on John Higgins's post over 3 years

By the way, the button has to have a type="button" in order to call the Stripe Checkout:
<input type="button" id="charge-button" class="button radius member_button" value="Continue">

By the way, the button has to have a type="button" in order to call the Stripe Checkout:
<input type="button" id="charge-button" class="button radius member_button" value="Continue">

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Pam Bifaro's post over 2 years

Take a look at this - hopefully will do the job for you.
https://fullcalendar.io

You commented on John Higgins's post over 3 years

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content