Menu icon Foundation

Designer

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Steffin Pereira commented on Neil Haskins's post over 3 years

Hi,I've done a little more research and found the fix. All you have to do is go to [js/foundation/foundation.topbar.js]line number 368 change "show-for-small" to "show-for-medium-down".Following is the code for you:if (settings.mobile_show_parent_link == true && url) {            $titleLi = $('<li class="title back js-generated"><h5><a href="javascript:void(0)"></a></h5></li><li class="parent-link show-for-medium-down"><a class="parent-link js-generated" href="' + url + '">' + $link.html() +'</a></li>');          } else {            $titleLi = $('<li class="title back js-generated"><h5><a href="javascript:void(0)"></a></h5>');          }Then at the very bottom of your html file, where you are calling other js files, call topbar.js by adding<script src="js/foundation/foundation.topbar.js"></script>You can even make this work just by making the above change in js/foundation.min.js

Steffin Pereira commented on Neil Haskins's post over 3 years

Hi, First of all I would like to thank zurb for such an amazing product.I tried this break point in 5.5.2 and was pretty easily accomplished just by changing the width in 3 instances as follow:meta.foundation-mq-topbar {  font-family: "/only screen and (min-width:64.063em/";  width: 64.063em;}@media only screen and (min-width: 64.063em) {  .top-bar {    background: #333333;    *zoom: 1;    overflow: visible;  }the only problem I'm facing is the main menu of the drop down is not visible (once you click it) when it comes to toggle menu, unless you reach the actual break point ie. 40.063 em. Should I need to make any change in javascript?Thanks for helping me!!

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Neil Haskins's post over 3 years

Hi,I've done a little more research and found the fix. All you have to do is go to [js/foundation/foundation.topbar.js]line number 368 change "show-for-small" to "show-for-medium-down".Following is the code for you:if (settings.mobile_show_parent_link == true && url) {            $titleLi = $('<li class="title back js-generated"><h5><a href="javascript:void(0)"></a></h5></li><li class="parent-link show-for-medium-down"><a class="parent-link js-generated" href="' + url + '">' + $link.html() +'</a></li>');          } else {            $titleLi = $('<li class="title back js-generated"><h5><a href="javascript:void(0)"></a></h5>');          }Then at the very bottom of your html file, where you are calling other js files, call topbar.js by adding<script src="js/foundation/foundation.topbar.js"></script>You can even make this work just by making the above change in js/foundation.min.js

You commented on Neil Haskins's post over 3 years

Hi, First of all I would like to thank zurb for such an amazing product.I tried this break point in 5.5.2 and was pretty easily accomplished just by changing the width in 3 instances as follow:meta.foundation-mq-topbar {  font-family: "/only screen and (min-width:64.063em/";  width: 64.063em;}@media only screen and (min-width: 64.063em) {  .top-bar {    background: #333333;    *zoom: 1;    overflow: visible;  }the only problem I'm facing is the main menu of the drop down is not visible (once you click it) when it comes to toggle menu, unless you reach the actual break point ie. 40.063 em. Should I need to make any change in javascript?Thanks for helping me!!

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content