Foundation newbee coder

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Vitaliy Ziborov commented on Richard Perry's post over 3 years

Hi, Rafi.
as I wrote above about my work with ZURB template:
                 Menu work perfectly.
                 But I see many links to scss files in Incpector window.
The problem is in css-version building only. Then I collect all css rules for top menu that I see in Inspector to my css file, all works fine.
I try to find right way to build production version. I want to clean  production version from all SCSS dependencies.
p.s. Sorry for bolding text, I can`t find how formating citations. 

Vitaliy Ziborov commented on Richard Perry's post over 3 years

I had the same problem in css version. After read this topic I use ZURB template and see that
@include foundation Menu icon;
included in foundation.scss.
Menu work perfectly.
But I see many links to scss files in Incpector window.Than I decide build production version, I run
npm run build
and as a result I can see that in the CSS version does not work mobile menu( due to lack of relevant CSS style sheet. How can I build a production version with full set of styles for mobile menu?

Vitaliy Ziborov commented on Rafi Benkual's post over 3 years

I have tested Foundation sticky  and jquery sticky  script (http://stickyjs.com/) and decide that jquery sticky  script is more stable now.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Richard Perry's post over 3 years

Hi, Rafi.
as I wrote above about my work with ZURB template:
                 Menu work perfectly.
                 But I see many links to scss files in Incpector window.
The problem is in css-version building only. Then I collect all css rules for top menu that I see in Inspector to my css file, all works fine.
I try to find right way to build production version. I want to clean  production version from all SCSS dependencies.
p.s. Sorry for bolding text, I can`t find how formating citations. 

You commented on Richard Perry's post over 3 years

I had the same problem in css version. After read this topic I use ZURB template and see that
@include foundation Menu icon;
included in foundation.scss.
Menu work perfectly.
But I see many links to scss files in Incpector window.Than I decide build production version, I run
npm run build
and as a result I can see that in the CSS version does not work mobile menu( due to lack of relevant CSS style sheet. How can I build a production version with full set of styles for mobile menu?

You commented on Rafi Benkual's post over 3 years

I have tested Foundation sticky  and jquery sticky  script (http://stickyjs.com/) and decide that jquery sticky  script is more stable now.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content