Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

• Image Resizing Issues

By Emily Mentzer

question

We are having an issue of our small images getting larger than it's actual size when the screen gets small. Any idea why this would be? Even when we specifically call out the size of the image in the code it happens.   Here's the code:  <r... (continued)

Last Reply by Hans McMurdy over 3 years ago

Replies
  • Help with footer images

By Emily Mentzer

question

We are creating a footer and would like three social icons to be close and centered under the contact information. Currently we have the contact information in columns, but they also are a little too spaced out. The social icons were also in columns, but ... (continued)

Last Reply by Stephen Rust over 3 years ago

My Comments

Emily Mentzer commented on Emily Mentzer's post over 3 years

We put the CSS code into a component and applied to the sections with text, but it did not work. Should we be putting the code directly into the dist CSS file?

I will try the CSS! Thank you! 

Thanks! That's kind of where we were at, but now i'm wanting to eliminate the large space between each image. Do you know how I would do that?

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Emily Mentzer's post over 3 years

We put the CSS code into a component and applied to the sections with text, but it did not work. Should we be putting the code directly into the dist CSS file?

I will try the CSS! Thank you! 

Thanks! That's kind of where we were at, but now i'm wanting to eliminate the large space between each image. Do you know how I would do that?

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content