Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Martin commented on Martin's post over 3 years

Hi Rafi,
I got it working - mistake was, that I gave the off-canvas-wrapper a height of 1% which was in order to the min-height of 100%. Both had been set for an footer, which always should be on the bottom.
Old code:
.off-canvas-wrapper {
height: 1%;
min-height: 100%;

.off-canvas-wrapper-inner {
}
}
New code:
.off-canvas-wrapper {

}
}
Thanks for your effort!

Martin commented on Martin's post over 3 years

Hi Rafi,
thanks for the effort of creating a codepen and testing it out.
After my post I also thought about the app.scss files and its includes. Today I was able to figure out, that this is not the problem I battle with. But I also have tried to use the sticky bar without the Off-Canvas Elements - which seems to be the difficulty.
Without the Off-Canvas Elements arount the sticky bar, it's working - but inside of the wrappers I didn't get it running, also with some extra "overflow: hidden" for body, html (etc.) and "overflow: scroll" for different elements inside of the off-canvas content / the content itsself.
Have you got any idea?
I've got to ask if a live example would be possible.
Thanks for your help, again.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Martin's post over 3 years

Hi Rafi,
I got it working - mistake was, that I gave the off-canvas-wrapper a height of 1% which was in order to the min-height of 100%. Both had been set for an footer, which always should be on the bottom.
Old code:
.off-canvas-wrapper {
height: 1%;

}
}
New code:
.off-canvas-wrapper {

}
}
Thanks for your effort!

You commented on Martin's post over 3 years

Hi Rafi,
thanks for the effort of creating a codepen and testing it out.
After my post I also thought about the app.scss files and its includes. Today I was able to figure out, that this is not the problem I battle with. But I also have tried to use the sticky bar without the Off-Canvas Elements - which seems to be the difficulty.
Without the Off-Canvas Elements arount the sticky bar, it's working - but inside of the wrappers I didn't get it running, also with some extra "overflow: hidden" for body, html (etc.) and "overflow: scroll" for different elements inside of the off-canvas content / the content itsself.
Have you got any idea?
I've got to ask if a live example would be possible.
Thanks for your help, again.

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content