Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Rounded buttons in Inky HTML?

By c s

button

Hey everyone, new to the framework and I can't seem to find anything in the docs showing how to get a rounded button going in the Sass workflow. The pre-set $button-radius in the default _settings.scss does not seem to apply correctly. When I inspect... (continued)

Last Reply by c s over 3 years ago

My Comments

c s commented on c s's post over 3 years

I am now realizing, ugh, that because all of the styles are inlined the selector will not work... So I'm guessing this impossible to implement given the limitations we are working within?
Might be good to note this in the docs just as a reminder to those of us who are still getting familiar with inlined css...

c s commented on c s's post over 3 years

Thanks guys. I'm guessing this might have had something to do with setting the border transparent. Did not realize I needed to do that as well...

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on c s's post over 3 years

I am now realizing, ugh, that because all of the styles are inlined the selector will not work... So I'm guessing this impossible to implement given the limitations we are working within?
Might be good to note this in the docs just as a reminder to those of us who are still getting familiar with inlined css...

You commented on c s's post over 3 years

Thanks guys. I'm guessing this might have had something to do with setting the border transparent. Did not realize I needed to do that as well...

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content