Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

My Comments

Calder Pegden commented on Calder Pegden's post over 3 years

Hey Rafi, yes I saw that. I'm fairly confidant I did that correctly.

I'm using foundation-rails, but the version is the same (6.2.3.0). The overrides file I mentioned is generated by default when you install the foundation gem.

Thanks for the response Jacob.I definitely did everything you mentioned, however the @include's you mentioned are in foundation_and_overrides.scss for me.
I ended up copying the css for the flex-grid into its own separate file and appending "-flex" onto each class name, now I'm able to use both the normal and flex grid which seems to be working pretty well.

Calder Pegden commented on Rafi Benkual's post over 3 years

Hey Rafi, did this end up happening? I cant find any documentation talking using UnCSS in Foundation 6.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Calder Pegden's post over 3 years

Hey Rafi, yes I saw that. I'm fairly confidant I did that correctly.

I'm using foundation-rails, but the version is the same (6.2.3.0). The overrides file I mentioned is generated by default when you install the foundation gem.

Thanks for the response Jacob.I definitely did everything you mentioned, however the @include's you mentioned are in foundation_and_overrides.scss for me.
I ended up copying the css for the flex-grid into its own separate file and appending "-flex" onto each class name, now I'm able to use both the normal and flex grid which seems to be working pretty well.

You commented on Rafi Benkual's post over 3 years

Hey Rafi, did this end up happening? I cant find any documentation talking using UnCSS in Foundation 6.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content