Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

No Content

Posts Followed

Following

• Interchange with wordpress?

I'm having trouble using Interchange.js with php fragments. I'm able to use Interchange.js easily on simple html/css projects but I can't get it to work in Wordpress when I try to use it to swap content. Has anyone had any luck with this? Read More

View More Posts by Cam Henry

• Off-Canvas Wrap issue in Wordpress

I feel I must be missing something here, and hope someone can't help me out. When adding an off-canvas menu, it seems that entire content of the page needs to be wrapped within the markup for the off-canvas machinery of Foundation. If you look in th... (continued) Read More

View More Posts by Andrew Brown

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

No Content

Posts Followed

Following

• Interchange with wordpress?

I'm having trouble using Interchange.js with php fragments. I'm able to use Interchange.js easily on simple html/css projects but I can't get it to work in Wordpress when I try to use it to swap content. Has anyone had any luck with this? Read More

View More Posts by Cam Henry

Off-Canvas Wrap issue in Wordpress

I feel I must be missing something here, and hope someone can't help me out. When adding an off-canvas menu, it seems that entire content of the page needs to be wrapped within the markup for the off-canvas machinery of Foundation. If you look in th... (continued) Read More

View More Posts by Andrew Brown

Followers

• No Content