Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Image in Button?

By Madison Ehrgott

button image email

I am able to successfully use the button class to create a button that works in Outlook (client). I would like to be able to add a small image logo to the left side of the text in the button but can't seem to figure it out. Is there a way to add a small ... (continued)

Last Reply by Ashwin 20 days ago

My Comments

Madison Ehrgott commented on Rowan Cairns's post over 1 year

@Julian, I'm still using one of the older framework versions and I use Outlook 2010 desktop client (company standard right now, ugh). Yes, media queries aren't supported, as are a lot of things in Outlook, but have had a lot of luck to get a solid/static template in Outlook, even if it's not responsive. It would be awesome to have a responsive template though, but I have yet to mess with Outlook 2016 and the newer framework.

Madison Ehrgott commented on Rowan Cairns's post almost 2 years

I know this is an old post, but I am having the same problem and I just tried with the newest framework that was recently released.

I downloaded the Basic template
Ran the CSS and HTML through the Ink Inliner tool (v2)
Inserted the inlined .html file into an Outlook email as text
Sent email for testing
Received email does not render responsively on desktop or mobile. I have only been able to review on PC desktop and laptop, and iPhone.

I have my columns set to both large and small sizes for responsive design, but with no luck.

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Rowan Cairns's post over 1 year

@Julian, I'm still using one of the older framework versions and I use Outlook 2010 desktop client (company standard right now, ugh). Yes, media queries aren't supported, as are a lot of things in Outlook, but have had a lot of luck to get a solid/static template in Outlook, even if it's not responsive. It would be awesome to have a responsive template though, but I have yet to mess with Outlook 2016 and the newer framework.

You commented on Rowan Cairns's post almost 2 years

I know this is an old post, but I am having the same problem and I just tried with the newest framework that was recently released.

I downloaded the Basic template
Ran the CSS and HTML through the Ink Inliner tool (v2)
Inserted the inlined .html file into an Outlook email as text
Sent email for testing
Received email does not render responsively on desktop or mobile. I have only been able to review on PC desktop and laptop, and iPhone.

I have my columns set to both large and small sizes for responsive design, but with no luck.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content