Menu icon Foundation

Engineer | Australia

My Posts

My Comments

Lucas Fraser commented on Lucas Fraser's post over 3 years

Thanks so much Vladimir, Very helpful!.I look forward to developing with foundation!

Yes I am

Thanks Vladimir,
If I could have a link to the post that would be awesome. I was thinking about using Laravel anyway so that would be awesome.

Thanks again

Thanks for the replys :)Any advice on how to integrate this into my development workflow? Currenty I just have the foundation folder whilst running the 
foundation watch
command on the directory.

Is there a recommended way to get this foundation stuff being compiled and served by a web server that supports PHP? 
I'm just a bit unsure as to how to go about it as a whole, I know how to get the php and web server running, but how do I lay out the files within it for foundation.Also, when coding in PHP, would I replace my "template" html files (in the template dir) with my php based templates?

Thanks

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Lucas Fraser's post over 3 years

Thanks so much Vladimir, Very helpful!.I look forward to developing with foundation!

Yes I am

Thanks Vladimir,
If I could have a link to the post that would be awesome. I was thinking about using Laravel anyway so that would be awesome.

Thanks again

Thanks for the replys :)Any advice on how to integrate this into my development workflow? Currenty I just have the foundation folder whilst running the 
foundation watch
command on the directory.

Is there a recommended way to get this foundation stuff being compiled and served by a web server that supports PHP? 
I'm just a bit unsure as to how to go about it as a whole, I know how to get the php and web server running, but how do I lay out the files within it for foundation.Also, when coding in PHP, would I replace my "template" html files (in the template dir) with my php based templates?

Thanks

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content