Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • js issue

By Imri Persiado

jsgulp

Hello everyone, for some unknown reason my app.js file is changed from what it should be into a single line code when I edit something in my source code(php files). When I first compile it (npm start) I get a fresh new working copy of the js file in my ... (continued)

Last Reply by Colin Marshall over 3 years ago

• Pressed Juicery menu bar

By Imri Persiado

menunavigation

Hello everyone, I have a question regarding this website which I found it in the Foundation Zurb University: https://www.pressedjuicery.com/ When you open this website in a mobile phone there is a menu that once you click it, it opens a list of... (continued)

Last Reply by Kevin Neal over 3 years ago

• Folders navigation

By Imri Persiado

javascript

Hello everyone. I'm with with the zurb template so my index file is inside src/pages. I would like to include a javascript from src/assets/js so I'm using this path: ../assets/js/script.js But when the files are moving to the dist folder the directory... (continued)

Last Reply by Kevin Neal over 3 years ago

My Comments

Imri Persiado commented on Imri Persiado's post over 3 years

Exactly, I hope someone could help us :(

Hi Rafi,
here is the code I'm using:
<div class="row medium-10 large-8 columns">
<div class="callout callnow text-center">
<div class="menu">
<h3 class="inline">לקביעת טיפול </h3><h2 class="inline"><a href="tel:0508772304">התקשר עכשיו</a></h2>
<h5>05045771304</h5>
</div>
</div>
</div>

</div>
.callnow{
position: fixed;
top: 0;
background-color:#ebebeb;
border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px;
color:#225A80;
}
The result is a little bit different because I've done things wrong the last time.
So the callout does stick to top the all way like I wanted but he is covered by the rest of the page so you can barely see it.
Another thing is that the first thing to appear in the page is the next <div> on the code covering the sticky callout instead of showing the sticky callout and under it the next blocks:

Hi Rafi,
I used your code and that's the result:

Thank you! may I ask why this line exist in the code? and what is the purpose?

In my post I said I'm speaking about the primary color, my bad it's the secondary I updated the post.
On the scss and as posted above the color is coded as #777 but somehow it turns into #ebebeb

Thank you! now I need to edit the config file to copy files to the www wamp folder instead of the dist folder?

EDIT:
It works! I change the dist folder to my wamp www folder.
I also edited the gulpfile adding: 
gulp.watch('src/pages/*/.php', gulp.series(pages, browser.reload));
To make sure every edit I make is copied to the www folder automatically.

Thank you!

The npm start command on git bash move my files from the src folder to the dist folder and also starts the browser sync.
So how can I seperate between the two of them? I mean if the browser sync doesn't support php then I'll need to use wamp for example but when I run npm start to compile/copy my files to the dist folder the browser sync also starts.

Sorry for the lack of knowledge, I just followed the foundation zurb installation steps.
I just open the git bash type 
npm start
The browser (connected to BrowserSync) is opening my dist folder files on: localhost:8001.

I couldn't find the code you mentioned in the second code block, but ok the files are beeing copied to the dist folder but I can't run php files from there. When I try to access the files through the browser it just downloads the file instead of executing it.
I guess that the server doesn't support php files, so what should I do then? 
Thanks for your replay.

No, I don't even know what is that. Should I use?

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Imri Persiado's post over 3 years

Exactly, I hope someone could help us :(

Hi Rafi,
here is the code I'm using:
<div class="callout callnow text-center">
<div class="menu">
<h3 class="inline">לקביעת טיפול </h3><h2 class="inline"><a href="tel:0508772304">התקשר עכשיו</a></h2>
<h5>05045771304</h5>
</div>
</div>
</div>

</div>
.callnow{
position: fixed;
top: 0;
background-color:#ebebeb;
border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px;
color:#225A80;
}
The result is a little bit different because I've done things wrong the last time.
So the callout does stick to top the all way like I wanted but he is covered by the rest of the page so you can barely see it.
Another thing is that the first thing to appear in the page is the next <div> on the code covering the sticky callout instead of showing the sticky callout and under it the next blocks:

Hi Rafi,
I used your code and that's the result:

Thank you! may I ask why this line exist in the code? and what is the purpose?

In my post I said I'm speaking about the primary color, my bad it's the secondary I updated the post.
On the scss and as posted above the color is coded as #777 but somehow it turns into #ebebeb

Thank you! now I need to edit the config file to copy files to the www wamp folder instead of the dist folder?

EDIT:
It works! I change the dist folder to my wamp www folder.
I also edited the gulpfile adding: 
gulp.watch('src/pages/*/.php', gulp.series(pages, browser.reload));
To make sure every edit I make is copied to the www folder automatically.

Thank you!

The npm start command on git bash move my files from the src folder to the dist folder and also starts the browser sync.
So how can I seperate between the two of them? I mean if the browser sync doesn't support php then I'll need to use wamp for example but when I run npm start to compile/copy my files to the dist folder the browser sync also starts.

Sorry for the lack of knowledge, I just followed the foundation zurb installation steps.
I just open the git bash type 
npm start
The browser (connected to BrowserSync) is opening my dist folder files on: localhost:8001.

I couldn't find the code you mentioned in the second code block, but ok the files are beeing copied to the dist folder but I can't run php files from there. When I try to access the files through the browser it just downloads the file instead of executing it.
I guess that the server doesn't support php files, so what should I do then? 
Thanks for your replay.

No, I don't even know what is that. Should I use?

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content