Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Testy Tester commented on Ryan Hayden's post over 1 year

My Foundation watch doens't work AT ALL. I can only get it to compile when I edit the app.scss file (once I can find it again).

how do I get it to work like Foudnation 5, which used Compass, and compiled when I edited ANY file. It's not really helpful to have it just watch one file...

Edited
Yes I'm in the correct folder :)

Testy Tester commented on Rafael Hegre Cabeza's post over 1 year

I would love to RE-enable this on Foundation 6, since I'm still devving and would love to find where some of these verbose styles are actually defined.

How is this done in Foundation 6? Why is it off by default, as opposed to on by default in v5?

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Ryan Hayden's post over 1 year

My Foundation watch doens't work AT ALL. I can only get it to compile when I edit the app.scss file (once I can find it again).

how do I get it to work like Foudnation 5, which used Compass, and compiled when I edited ANY file. It's not really helpful to have it just watch one file...

Edited
Yes I'm in the correct folder :)

You commented on Rafael Hegre Cabeza's post over 1 year

I would love to RE-enable this on Foundation 6, since I'm still devving and would love to find where some of these verbose styles are actually defined.

How is this done in Foundation 6? Why is it off by default, as opposed to on by default in v5?

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content