Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

• NEW
  • Custom offset menu

By PJLDesign

offsetfoundation 6stickyjqueryCSS3

My client wants to create a offset menu that remains partially visible and also has a sticky property, similar to the one seen on the right hand side of http://iark.no/en/. Is there a responsible way of going about this in F6? Just looking for a good... (continued)

My Comments

PJLDesign commented on E. Smythe's post over 3 years

decided to use a modal instead... thanks for your prompt reply

PJLDesign commented on E. Smythe's post over 3 years

Having the same problem. Dropdown is opening to full width of the page via the js. So annoying! What's going on Zurb?

PJLDesign commented on PJLDesign's post over 3 years

I think that behavior (on iark) is a coding oversight. The programmer should have declared display:none in the css and only displayed it in js after it's final position is determined on the screen... Your example is pretty close, considering how abstract mine is. I'm simultaneously trying to build it in Semantic UI, but I think F6 will get me closer. Any suggestions are welcome.

PJLDesign commented on Adam Roberts's post over 3 years

Same thing happened to me. My computer froze while the gulpfile was still listening and i had to reboot. Lost ALL of my project files, custom SASS, jq, everything. Broke some furniture. Had to restart. How does file recovery help? You won't get the original filenames back.

ZURB please address this issue and at least create a Yeti-native backup function. I knew it was too good to be true...

P

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on E. Smythe's post over 3 years

decided to use a modal instead... thanks for your prompt reply

You commented on E. Smythe's post over 3 years

Having the same problem. Dropdown is opening to full width of the page via the js. So annoying! What's going on Zurb?

You commented on PJLDesign's post over 3 years

I think that behavior (on iark) is a coding oversight. The programmer should have declared display:none in the css and only displayed it in js after it's final position is determined on the screen... Your example is pretty close, considering how abstract mine is. I'm simultaneously trying to build it in Semantic UI, but I think F6 will get me closer. Any suggestions are welcome.

You commented on Adam Roberts's post over 3 years

Same thing happened to me. My computer froze while the gulpfile was still listening and i had to reboot. Lost ALL of my project files, custom SASS, jq, everything. Broke some furniture. Had to restart. How does file recovery help? You won't get the original filenames back.

ZURB please address this issue and at least create a Yeti-native backup function. I knew it was too good to be true...

P

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content