Menu icon Foundation

Coder | Pittsburgh, PA

I build stuff. Maybe drink a beer. That's pretty much my day

My Posts

Replies
  • Collapsible Accordion tabs

By G

accordion

Is there any additional explanation as to what the collapsible attribute differences are, between true and false as values. I'm hoping to get a two-Accordion item group to always have one accordion-item open at all times - without resorting to jQuery intervention. 

Last Reply by G over 3 years ago

My Comments

G commented on Daniel González's post over 3 years

I'd suggest trying to add on additional $parent(s) to reach the scope you want. For every Foundation component layer, it adds another layer of abstraction (for lack of a better word).

G commented on G's post over 3 years

I thought as much but I don't see any difference in behavior regardless of the value of 'collapsible' so I'm not certain if I've over styled it (with height for example)

http://codepen.io/givan2code/full/grdvRW/

G commented on Euan G's post almost 4 years

Thank you... one tiny additional spelling error...

step4 should be...

gulp.src('./bower_components/font-awesome/fonts/*.*') 
.pipe(gulp.dest('./build/assets/fonts/'));

Posts Followed

• NEW
  • F4A Tutorials

By IanG

appsformstutorial

Does anybody know of any good online/printed tutorials for building apps with Foundation 6.  Ideally this would include things like handling forms, integrating with a backend like php or whatever, pulling in external data, using mobile location and a... (continued)

Replies
  • How to use font Awesome with F4Apps

By Euan G

appsicons

Hi All Since the icon fonts are limited in Foundation for Apps and since this caught me out for a bit, I thought I'd put it on here in case someone else was having the same issue: How to add fontawesome-fonts to foundation4apps 1. install using bow... (continued)

Last Reply by G almost 4 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Daniel González's post over 3 years

I'd suggest trying to add on additional $parent(s) to reach the scope you want. For every Foundation component layer, it adds another layer of abstraction (for lack of a better word).

You commented on G's post over 3 years

I thought as much but I don't see any difference in behavior regardless of the value of 'collapsible' so I'm not certain if I've over styled it (with height for example)

http://codepen.io/givan2code/full/grdvRW/

You commented on Euan G's post almost 4 years

Thank you... one tiny additional spelling error...

step4 should be...

gulp.src('./bower_components/font-awesome/fonts/*.*') 
.pipe(gulp.dest('./build/assets/fonts/'));

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content