Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

Replies
  • Dropdown button not toggling

By Abby Jones

dropdownbutton

Hello, I'm using a dropdown button with a little bit of extra styling for navigation on a mobile site. It expands fine when clicked, but it isn't toggling closed again. The only way I can close it is by clicking somewhere outside of the menu. I haven'... (continued)

Last Reply by Pedro Miguel over 4 years ago

My Comments

Abby Jones commented on Abby Jones's post over 5 years

Thanks for your response.

Having the menu stay open after a click is the expected (and desired) behavior. But if the menu is already open, a second click should close it. That's what happens in the examples in the documentation. On my page, nothing happens when I click the menu again after it's already open. Do you have any idea what I might need to change in order to get this functionality?

Posts Followed

Replies
  • Dropdown button not toggling

By Abby Jones

dropdownbutton

Hello, I'm using a dropdown button with a little bit of extra styling for navigation on a mobile site. It expands fine when clicked, but it isn't toggling closed again. The only way I can close it is by clicking somewhere outside of the menu. I haven'... (continued)

Last Reply by Pedro Miguel over 4 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Abby Jones's post over 5 years

Thanks for your response.

Having the menu stay open after a click is the expected (and desired) behavior. But if the menu is already open, a second click should close it. That's what happens in the examples in the documentation. On my page, nothing happens when I click the menu again after it's already open. Do you have any idea what I might need to change in order to get this functionality?

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content