Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Russell commented on Cathal's post over 3 years

but the scss folder is INSIDE bower_components, so the advice above contradicts itself, as that says it will still be overwritten...

Russell commented on Russell's post over 3 years

The grid system and other design functionality in Foundation for Apps seems much better for what we need over Foundation for Sites. So preferably we want to continue with that.

My question now is, how can we use angularJS in its raw form, and still make use of Foundation for Apps. I dont want it to conflict, as the Zurb team has done a great job in integrating Angular into Foundation and making it easier for non-angular devs to use it quickly without needing to learn angular (as read from their posts).

However, we want to use the full power of angular and have full control over that side.

Can this be done?

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Cathal's post over 3 years

but the scss folder is INSIDE bower_components, so the advice above contradicts itself, as that says it will still be overwritten...

You commented on Russell's post over 3 years

The grid system and other design functionality in Foundation for Apps seems much better for what we need over Foundation for Sites. So preferably we want to continue with that.

My question now is, how can we use angularJS in its raw form, and still make use of Foundation for Apps. I dont want it to conflict, as the Zurb team has done a great job in integrating Angular into Foundation and making it easier for non-angular devs to use it quickly without needing to learn angular (as read from their posts).

However, we want to use the full power of angular and have full control over that side.

Can this be done?

Posts Followed

No Content

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content