Menu icon Foundation

My Posts

• NEW
  • XY grid Y axis collapse problem?

By Ale

xy-gridcollapseuncollapse

Hello, I can't manage to collapse the Y axis when using XY grids. X margin and/or padding collapses but Y axis remains uncollapsed. Is there anything I am doing wrong?   This is the code: <div class="grid-container"> <div class="... (continued)

• XY grid confusion

By Ale

grid-xy

Hello everyone, XY grid seem amazing, I understand how it works on the X and Y axes but when combining both I got confussed.   Below there is a wireframe of what I'm trying to achieve: 1- a menu and footer that lay in a the left colum 2- footer ... (continued)

Last Reply by kdss technologies 3 months ago

My Comments

Ale commented on orion logic's post 2 months

If you guys still interested, please note that sticky needs to be declared for small to really stick to that size:
In this case it should be like this:
<header class="sticky" data-sticky data-options="marginTop:0;" data-sticky-on="small" data-check-every=0 >

Ale commented on Ale's post over 2 years

Sorry for the messy code, was ok on Atom.

Ale commented on Amelia Banks's post over 2 years

Thanks Siavoush! I implemented by myself with F5 a few years ago but now some things changed, I will check this video so I can use it on my own Theme.

Thanks!

Ale commented on Amelia Banks's post over 2 years

Anyone knows about a blog post on how to integrate Foundation 6 with WordPress?
Thanks!

Ale commented on Ale's post over 2 years

Hi Jason!

I will go for the option that creates a custom.scss and import it on app.scss
Very helpful, thank you!

Posts Followed

• NEW
  • XY grid Y axis collapse problem?

By Ale

xy-gridcollapseuncollapse

Hello, I can't manage to collapse the Y axis when using XY grids. X margin and/or padding collapses but Y axis remains uncollapsed. Is there anything I am doing wrong? &nbsp; This is the code: &lt;div class="grid-container"&gt; &lt;div class="... (continued)

• XY grid confusion

By Ale

grid-xy

Hello everyone, XY grid seem amazing, I understand how it works on the X and Y axes but when combining both I got confussed. &nbsp; Below there is a wireframe of what I'm trying to achieve: 1- a menu and footer that lay in a the left colum 2- footer ... (continued)

Last Reply by kdss technologies 3 months ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on orion logic's post 2 months

If you guys still interested, please note that sticky needs to be declared for small to really stick to that size:
In this case it should be like this:
<header class="sticky" data-sticky data-options="marginTop:0;" data-sticky-on="small" data-check-every=0 >

You commented on Ale's post over 2 years

Sorry for the messy code, was ok on Atom.

You commented on Amelia Banks's post over 2 years

Thanks Siavoush! I implemented by myself with F5 a few years ago but now some things changed, I will check this video so I can use it on my own Theme.

Thanks!

You commented on Amelia Banks's post over 2 years

Anyone knows about a blog post on how to integrate Foundation 6 with WordPress?
Thanks!

You commented on Ale's post over 2 years

Hi Jason!

I will go for the option that creates a custom.scss and import it on app.scss
Very helpful, thank you!

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content