Menu icon Foundation

Designer | Johannesburg

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

Cameron Lowry commented on Jason kalawe's post about 3 years

@NathanAlan
Insult their framework and generally criticise because of your personal issues? Way to get Zurb enthusiastic about creating a migration doc.
What's so bad about staying on F5? Why did you/your company choose to use Foundation in the first place. Did you not put yourself in this position? Or did Zurb put a gun to your head and force you to use Foundation? How about you scrap F5 and write all that CSS yourself?
How is it Zurb's fault that you can't move to Bootstrap? Your internal company issues have nothing to do with them.
I also want F5 > F6 upgrade docs but I also realise Foundation is free to use and perhaps (just like me) the developers have other, more important stuff on their plates...
Be realistic people but more importantly be people. Just be a person.

Cameron Lowry commented on Jason kalawe's post almost 4 years

+1 to this

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

No Content

My Comments

You commented on Jason kalawe's post about 3 years

@NathanAlan
Insult their framework and generally criticise because of your personal issues? Way to get Zurb enthusiastic about creating a migration doc.
What's so bad about staying on F5? Why did you/your company choose to use Foundation in the first place. Did you not put yourself in this position? Or did Zurb put a gun to your head and force you to use Foundation? How about you scrap F5 and write all that CSS yourself?
How is it Zurb's fault that you can't move to Bootstrap? Your internal company issues have nothing to do with them.
I also want F5 > F6 upgrade docs but I also realise Foundation is free to use and perhaps (just like me) the developers have other, more important stuff on their plates...
Be realistic people but more importantly be people. Just be a person.

You commented on Jason kalawe's post almost 4 years

+1 to this

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content