Menu icon Foundation

Developer | Jossgrund, Germany

Freelance web developer from Jossgrund, Hesse, Germany - getting to like ZURB Foundation for eMails very much because it makes making eMail templates so much less painful

My Posts

My Comments

Stefan Korn commented on Gavin Lawrie's post almost 2 years

Hi Corey, very helpful and this works for me, but Outlook 2013 (what a surprise its Outlook ;-) ) seems to just ignore it and still shows the button left aligned.
Fiddling with the inline code I found that changing a text-align:left to text:align-right will make it work in Outlook too. Not sure how to do this from within the template.
There is one th-Tag like this:
<th style="Margin:0;color:#505050;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:1.3;margin:0;padding:0;text-align:left">
which comes after the th-Tag which has the class
set-right-justified
If I change text-align there from left to right, it will also work in Outlook.
<th style="Margin:0;color:#505050;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:1.3;margin:0;padding:0;text-align:right">

Posts Followed

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Gavin Lawrie's post almost 2 years

Hi Corey, very helpful and this works for me, but Outlook 2013 (what a surprise its Outlook ;-) ) seems to just ignore it and still shows the button left aligned.
Fiddling with the inline code I found that changing a text-align:left to text:align-right will make it work in Outlook too. Not sure how to do this from within the template.
There is one th-Tag like this:
<th style="Margin:0;color:#505050;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:1.3;margin:0;padding:0;text-align:left">
which comes after the th-Tag which has the class
set-right-justified
If I change text-align there from left to right, it will also work in Outlook.
<th style="Margin:0;color:#505050;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:1.3;margin:0;padding:0;text-align:right">

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content