Menu icon Foundation

Designer | Brooklyn, New York

My Posts

My Comments

Aaron Neeley commented on Aaron Neeley's post almost 2 years

Thanks @ThatGuy! First off, great videos and super helpful. It wasn't an exact solve more problem but definitely put me in the right direction.
Turns out i need to add this piece to my ESlint config. It was block the compiler. 
{
"parserOptions": {
"sourceType": "module",
}
}

Aaron Neeley commented on Aaron Neeley's post almost 4 years

Thanks for the help!

I was actually reading it as you wrote that reply.

Thanks Rafi.

I guess what I'm trying to do is to clone to on my own repo on Git. Is there a way to do this from Yeti?

Here is a link to a pic of what I mean. This is me trying to push changes via the project that Yeti Launch set up. I don't have permissions for that repo.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=21nihll&s=9

If I create the project via the command line than I can create a repo on my git account and host it there? Sorry, again if this is a silly question.

Just to clarify as i've gotten a little further with this.

If I install a new project via Command Line and then add it as a repo to my Github desktop GUI it works just fine. If I use the Yeti Launch and try to add the repo it doesn't let me. It just links to the Foundation Git. Why is this?

Aaron Neeley commented on Eddie Solomon's post almost 4 years

You may still want to write your vanilla CSS in the app.scss file. That css file gets overwritten everytime the scss files are saved. So if you did make an edit at some point to them, than it would override your css file.

If you're not going to need the Sass stuff, you can always comment out the @imports and it will compile a much smaller css file.

Posts Followed

• Adding jquery to Foundation 6.4

By NoreagoCan

6.4jquery

I'm learning jquery so I can add custom code to my site. I'm struggling to figure out where it needs to go and how to make it work. I'm not finding information on this.    My steps:  1.  The HTML <body> <h2>This is a... (continued)

Last Reply by Michal Pandyra over 2 years ago

• Sass vs Css

By Eddie Solomon

Sasscss

Hi everyone, although I downloaded the sass version of foundation 6 and managed to create my pages, I have very limited knowledge in sass and all the related node, bower, jason, jimmy... and all this stuff. I'm able to compile the scss, and to add the cus... (continued)

Last Reply by Aaron Neeley almost 4 years ago

Following

No Content

Followers

My Posts

My Comments

You commented on Aaron Neeley's post almost 2 years

Thanks @ThatGuy! First off, great videos and super helpful. It wasn't an exact solve more problem but definitely put me in the right direction.
Turns out i need to add this piece to my ESlint config. It was block the compiler. 
{
"parserOptions": {
"sourceType": "module",
}
}

You commented on Aaron Neeley's post almost 4 years

Thanks for the help!

I was actually reading it as you wrote that reply.

Thanks Rafi.

I guess what I'm trying to do is to clone to on my own repo on Git. Is there a way to do this from Yeti?

Here is a link to a pic of what I mean. This is me trying to push changes via the project that Yeti Launch set up. I don't have permissions for that repo.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=21nihll&s=9

If I create the project via the command line than I can create a repo on my git account and host it there? Sorry, again if this is a silly question.

Just to clarify as i've gotten a little further with this.

If I install a new project via Command Line and then add it as a repo to my Github desktop GUI it works just fine. If I use the Yeti Launch and try to add the repo it doesn't let me. It just links to the Foundation Git. Why is this?

You commented on Eddie Solomon's post almost 4 years

You may still want to write your vanilla CSS in the app.scss file. That css file gets overwritten everytime the scss files are saved. So if you did make an edit at some point to them, than it would override your css file.

If you're not going to need the Sass stuff, you can always comment out the @imports and it will compile a much smaller css file.

Posts Followed

Following

• No Content

Followers

• No Content